Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: January Comp

Reviews

John & Emily both virgins had dated for several months despite much heavy petting they had stopped on numerous occasions from having full sex, the night had come when they could hold out no longer
    Returning home to Johns apartment after a night out Emily declared openly to John her wish that they would have sex for the first time She sat on his bed & parted her legs revealing her smooth freshly shaved pussy she took his hand & he knelt before her she rubbed the palm of his hand over her soft breasts & erect nipples she gripped his head ran her fingers through his hair before forcing his head between her spreadeagled legs, John licked & sucked at her clitoris before parting her pussy lips plunging his tongue inside her & tasting her love juices John stood up removed his trousers & underwear to reveal his throbbing fully erect cock she made him rub the head of his cock over her pussy lips for a few moments before taking him in her mouth all the time licking the head & shaft before taking his balls into her mouth moments later he penetrated her for the first time Emily dug her nails into his back & wrapped her legs around his shoulders she moaned loudly her drenched pussy had now gripped his cock as he eagerly & intensely thrust his manhood inside her for several minutes John's intense thrusting made him ejaculate quickly he groaned as he was to come inside her 'fill me up' said Emily as John slowed his thrusts & came inside her quivering pussy they both held each other tightly gazed into each others eyes thanking each other for a night of intense pleasure a night they would never forget....

2. Default

jesus

that John fella is really getting about these days...

Reviews

I ran into her at a bar around 1am. Her name was Katie and she was a 5 ft 6 in brunette with a fantastic ass and B-cup breasts that made my mouth water. She had recently broken up with a friend one mine, who she had dated for about a year. The entire time they went out she was constantly hanging around our fraternity house and I had gotten to know her pretty well. The two of us had always had a certain chemistry, and we flirted often when she was hanging around. This was the first time I’d seen her since she’d broken up with my friend, and there was obvious sexual tension between us.

I bought her a drink and we sat down outside and talked for nearly an hour. Eventually I noticed that she was constantly looking at me with wanting eyes, as if she had something that she desperately wanted to say. I knew what she was thinking because I was thinking it too, but I felt terrible about the fact that she had recently broken up with my friend. Well, the whiskey took over and I leaned in and kissed her deep with my tongue, reaching my hand up and caressing her neck. After kissing for a few minutes I realized that we absolutely could not be seen making out in public, and I told her so. She responded by saying, “well we can’t go to your room, and we can’t go to my room…” Realizing what she was saying, I immediately know that she wants to fuck and, even though I feel terrible, this is my one opportunity to be with a girl I’ve been attracted to for more than a year and I decide to take it.

I tell her we can go to my car, which is parked in the big, dark parking lot behind my fraternity house. As soon as we get in the backseat Katie jumped on top of me and began furiously making out with me. She held my face and put her tongue entirely in my mouth, swirling it around at just the right pace. Meanwhile I began to explore her physique with my hands, feeling every inch of her gorgeous body and getting hornier by the second. Since she was straddling my lap she noticed my growing hard on and giggled, rubbing it with one hand and unbuttoning my shirt with the other.

The entire time we didn’t break our kiss, which became more and more passionate with every second that passed. She eventually got my shirt off and began to unbutton my pants. She pulled down my pants and my underwear and took my semi-erect dick in her mouth, completely engulfing my member in incredible warmth and wetness. I was completely hard in seconds, as she continued to go all the way down and all the way up on my 6 and a half inch cock. With me leaning up against the door and her kneeling on the floor of the backseat of my car, she sucked on my dick for about 5 or 10 minutes. While she sucked my dick she had one hand rubbing my lower stomach and pubes and she alternated the other hand between the base of my shaft and my balls. When I tell her I’m going to come soon she immediately takes my dick out of her mouth and tells me she wants to fuck.

Without hesitation I pick her up and put her on the backseat leaning against the door, hiking her skirt up to reveal that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. I kiss her deeply for a minute while I gently rub her pussy to get her nice and wet. With my index finger and ring finger I slightly part her pussy lips right near the bottom and with my middle finger I gently tease and rub the opening to her pussy. She instantly starts to moan and writhe in my arms, and I feel her getting wet right away. Now I stuck my middle finger into her hole and began to finger her slowly and gently, getting her real warmed up. After a few minutes I stop kissing her and move down in between her legs, where I begin to lick her pussy while I continue to finger her. At the touch of my tongue she began to moan louder and she held onto my head, running her hands through my hair and holding onto my shoulders. I inserted my pointer finger, and turned my hands around so that I could hit her G-spot with both of my fingers while I licked and sucked on her slit. Katie began to say my name over and over again, panting and breathing heavily. I stopped using my tongue and went up to kiss her, quickening the pace with which I was fingering her G-spot and hitting it a little bit harder. Her breathing picked up and I began to finger blast her relentlessly as she put her right leg over my shoulder and began to yell my name. I began to kiss her neck, and with my one free hand I ripped the top of her dress down to reveal her perfect B-cup breasts, with delicious pink nipples that looked like they were made to be sucked on.

As I continued to use my index and middle finger to slam her pussy—which by now was soaking wet and dripping all over the backseat of my car—and she yelled my name in between heavy breaths, I took one of her nipples in my mouth and the other in my one free hand. I sucked on her nipple and softly caressed it with my tongue, and with my free hand I rubbed and squeezed and fondled her other breast. With this, she stopped saying anything and began to moan like a dog in heat. I continued to suck her nipples for a few minutes, alternating between the two while I continued to finger blast her pussy quite hard. When her breathing and moaning seemed to be nearing a climax, I brought my face up and touched my cheek to hers, so that I could whisper in her ear. I brought my face to hers, which by now was glistening with perspiration, and some of her hair was matted down on her face. I whispered “cum for me Katie, cum for me”. I picked up the pace even more and kissed her neck passionately. She began to yell my name and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her entire body tightened up and she seemed to shake and spasm all over her body simultaneously. While she came I continued to finger her hard, and with my free hand I held her face close to mine and kissed her neck.

When her orgasm was over, she looked me deep in the eyes and told me how incredible that was, and that she’d wanted to be with me since we met, and how she wanted me to fuck her right there……
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Default Nikky mom

Once I met one girl, her name was Nikky (.Blond chick NIKKY) She was a virgin and wanted to keep it until she gets married. Of course we had some intimate contacts but all the time she stopped me begging me not to do it. One day she invited me over to her home to meet her MOM Patricia, who owns her own website (I-E) so I came, having bought some flowers for the mom Patricia and candies for Nikky and her friend Eve. When I appeared the door was opened by some fresh hot woman, with big, really big boobs and nice body. She said that Nikky was having a shower at this moment, led me to the hall, asked me to sit down and offered some beer or something. I said ok, she was looking at me with some strange twinkle in her eyes, Like some older women looking at young male. When she got to the bar and bent down to get it I saw something that took my breath away: her mini skirt revealed her sexy ass with notting on under.

This was my first time when I thought of cheating on my girlfriend with her own mom. She looked around, and lowered her eyes to my fly, where my cock came to erection at the moment. It made me confuse as Nikky could appear any time. Here, she settled on the sofa by my side and we drank some beer She knew how to turn me on, so she placed her hand on my knee keeping looking into my eyes, I knew that experienced well-schooled women like her could turn men on with only one look; these babes knew various modes to make men hard-on. Trying to make it easy I started some idle talk but then I suddenly had a brain wave that Nikky was not home at this moment cause the shower was not far from the hall way and there was no sound of water! So she was away! I then recalled her say that she might have to work late with Eve so I was supposed to come any time and feel myself comfortable.

After a while her MOM Patricia approached me close and kissed me at my neck, I realized that there actually were no hassles to do some fun and gave in, I liked this babe, her hand passed down to my cock and unzipped my pants. We joined in a hot kiss, there, going berserk I put her on the sofa with a roar, opened her bra and set to licking her boob; she began to moan with pleasure. I shoved my hand under her skirt and started fondling her wet pussy, though it was not hairy as expected but rather shaved. I moved he strings aside and slid my finger in her hot cave! She was moaning with closed eyes; I sped up caressing her clit and fucking her hole with my finger. I took my finger and started to finger Patricia “oh yeah harder faster oh yeah give it to me” she was calling, so I slid two more fingers in her she was bucking At this stage I was running out of fingers.
    I could not stop looking at those tits and had to sucking /lick them. I when down and I saw a the most mouth watering shaved pussy I have ever seen I started so lick her pussy and swallowed all of her juices: oh my God it tasted so good! That was amazing!

Now Patricia want a turn on me , she slid down and took off my Hugo boss boxers, the way she rubbing my cock and licking the shaft, it felt so good and could not belief she was able to took the whole thing in her mouth, after about ten minutes, Nikkys Mom Patricia started thrusting, impaling her mouth on my shaft! Then she took my cock all the way in her mouth and I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop! Wow, mom you’re the best – I thought she should be called the Queen of Tarts.

Then we kissed and I was hard again ( been a Kerry lad it happens) she asked me to let her ride my hard cock she got on top I started to fuck her, her tits were bouncing up and down; I was slapping her ass (as if I was on the last run in the grand national,) that was harder when I shoved my cock all the way in her! While I was fucking her she was flicking her clit, so I got behind her and stuck it in her ass, it hurt my dick sweetly, she didn’t want me to stop, she cried in pain for a while than the pleasure took over her. Harder deeper, I fucked her for about twenty minutes (2nd time round) then she wanted it in her pussy; I was about to come I tried to pull it out and she wouldn’t let me do it, she wanted to have my cum inside, so I unloaded in her burst after burst. Then she came too, I was so fucking tired, we collapsed on the bed together. After having a shower together.

Patricia brought in tea to the bed we had a talk; I know the first thing she would say i would like to keep this between us. She said that she had never wanted anyone so wild like me!( I say to myself will why is jacksparrow, westsidex, MrFussy, westcorklad, someday and experienced punter hang round every time when I go out with Nikky) anyway i promised her it remain a secret, then Nikky walk in seeing us together she was surprised a bit, but we talked for some time friendly and nicely that she calmed down and it was OK! That’s the end of this story, after that I couldn’t date Nikky any longer, as I was feeling it a burden. As for her Patricia the Queen of Tarts well it been said she now have her hero Ricflair a tasty burger Lutheran monk, some sexy bones, a legendary don juan and her bad boy. What does a Kerry lad have to do to find true love?
    [/SIZE]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blonde thinking.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	15659  
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

The chocolate sauce drizzled over her nude flesh and slowly dripped it's way down her body. One tiny squirt at a time, he began to coat her. He started
    on one nipple, allowing the cold thick liquid to tickle it's way down the breast.

She shivered from the initial chill of it but quickly heated up again. It was like a tiny cold tongue licking her as the droplet slid over her breast and
    down her side. Another droplet was added, slightly to the side of the first and it's path ended on her belly. Drop by drop he coated her stiffening
    nipple.

As he started on the second breast, she was having a hard time laying still. The tickles of a dozen drops drizzling down her flesh was driving her insane.
    She felt sticky and chilly from the chocolate slowly drying on her. She moaned shifted, and he laughed and let another drop go.

This nipple he coated with more chocolate, letting gobs of cold sticky sweet chocolate mess cover it and run in all directions at once. She shivered and
    laughed, it felt so good.

As he moved the chocolate flow over slightly, he began to coat her belly, the cold liquid making her squeal as a great squirt splashed on her. He was
    getting excited, she could tell. He was wanting to cover her faster and faster and though he still took his time, his own arousal was getting the better
    of him.

He drew a line down her body and then continued it down her thigh. The chocolate dripped down the bend of her leg and licked her inner thighs. She moaned.
    She could feel her own juices flowing just as freely. Her pussy was hot and wet and slippery as she shifted her legs compared to the sticky cold
    chocolate.

Down the rest of her leg, he finished the first bottle, and she heard it tossed away. Her leg was covered but as he opened the second bottle, he slowly
    teased her toes, pouring it between each one. That was sheer torture; The tickling was almost unbearable.

He made quick work of the second leg, squirting a heavy gop of it all down it and then blowing on it to make it drool down either side of her. She was
    wiggling her ass and squealing, the cold really getting to her now. He coated her foot in a big messy glop of chocolate, not teasing her this time, just
    making sure every inch of it was covered.

Then there was nothing. He waited, and she writhed under the continued tickling of the chocolate sauce. It meandered and took it's time to run down her
    skin. She felt her pussy getting so wet, felt so hot in contrast to the cold liquid. She waited and tried not to move and bit her lip to keep from
    giggling.

He must have cut open the last bottle and poured it all at once. Suddenly this icy splash of cold goo covered her lower abdomen and pussy. It just
    washed over her and the intensity of the cold made her scream out. It mixed with her own cum immediately and she felt herself covered in a sweet
    sticky mess that puddled under her ass. Panting, she tried to get control of her breath back. That's when it got scary.

Over her own breathing and the music, she swore she heard another man's voice. She had not been listening intently because of her own ragged breath,
    so she did not hear anyone come in, but she was almost certain she heard another voice. She wished she could see but, the blindfold kept the possible
    speaker hidden from her.

Then again, a murmur . . . not loud enough to hear but it didn't sound like him. It was so, low she had no idea who it was or what they were talking
    about, but she heard it. She stiffened and waited. She listened. She heard nothing else, just the music playing.

She was about to ask if someone else was there when she felt a finger scoop chocolate off her leg. A long slow deliberate sliding of the finger followed
    by a sucking sound as whoever it was licked his finger clean. The sensation of being touched made her quiver, and she didn't know what to do.

The finger returned and slid between her legs and into her slit, taking her cum and the chocolate mixed. She whimpered. It felt so good, she didn't want
    it to stop but she also didn't know whose finger it was. Another licking sound followed by an appreciative, "Mmmmmm."

She opened her mouth to speak, then paused to try and figure out what to ask. She didn't want to anger him. She thought for a second and then she felt
    something, decidedly not a finger, rub across her breast. "Oh my God," she thought. She knew what it was: someone rubbed his cock over her breast,
    coating it with chocolate.

She started to stammer a question when the cock head was put to her lips. The chocolate taste slipped into her mouth, a tiny drop of chocolate on her
    tongue. She was shaking as she opened her mouth and began to suck on the cock, licking and cleaning the head.

There was the slightly salty taste of precum mixed with the sweetness of the chocolate, and it filled her senses. She was so excited/scared/aroused that
    she couldn't tell if it was her sir's cock or someone else's. It felt about the same size, but... she just wasn't sure. She sucked and licked and cleaned
    it and then it was pulled out and away, and again she waited.

There it was again, another man's voice. She was sure of it.

"Sir?" she called out in question. No response.

"Sir?" Laughter... was it his?

She was about to call out again, and a mouth sucked her nipple in and began to clean it. She gasped at the sudden sensation and moaned. A hand grabbed
    her other breast and smeared the stickiness all over her, rubbing her body and the chocolate as whomever it was sucked and licked and bit her clean.
    She was panting and moaning and trying to keep a clear mind, but it wasn't working.

When the hand slid to her pussy, she lost all logical thought. The mouth and tongue worked both breasts, sucking and licking and nibbling her nipples.
    Fingers stroked her clit. She cried out... it was too much. She was spinning, unable to breathe.

She lost track of everything but the sudden heat in her, the sudden fire that made her burn all over. She shook and groaned as she felt her pussy almost
    painfully clench and her orgasm start. Yet, still, he didn't let up. The tongue tasted and devoured her. The hand played with her and spread her open.
    She was screaming and thrashing against her bonds. She was being eaten alive.

"Sir?" she called in a weak voice.

"Yes?" He answered, and then his touch on her skin through the sticky mess.

"You?" she asked.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked.

"Huh?" She was confused.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked her again, his voice so sweet and soothing.

She was shocked by her own answer. "No Sir."

His chuckled and then the music rose in volume until she could hear nothing but it. Minutes later, he turned it down. Had the music covered someone
    leaving? She would never know.

Reviews

I arrived home later than I had told Mary when I rang her earlier that evening, it was after 11pm.
    As I entered our bedroom, there she was, sound asleep on our bed, she looked so comfortable, laying there on her back with her arms behind her head, with only a sheet covering her lower body, stopping neatly tucked up under her exquisite breasts, I undressed and had a quick shower, as the water ran over me, the thought of her on our bed, in her nakedness, aroused me so much, my cock stood proudly to attention, the fine stream of water spraying from above, danced down on my knob, so excited me, I thought I would cum, then and there.
    Enough I thought, I left the shower and dried, threw on my robe and strolled out into the kitchen, a big cold glass of iced water, flick on the TV, and catch the last bit of the late news, and then to bed.

Sleep came easy to Mary and she looked incredibly beautiful when she slept, her eyelashes resting against her cheeks and her full red lips slightly open. Her breaths were slow, and her body relaxed, as she fell deeper into her own private, little world.
    I removed my robe and lay down beside her, I watched her full, perfectly shaped breasts rise and fall gently on her chest, as she drew in each breath, they moved as if in tune with each other. Her strikingly beautiful good looks and her perfectly formed shape mesmerized me. Her lovely short hair was framed by her pillow, with her arms behind her head, she posed the most exotic form, it excited me to the point I wanted her there and then, should I wake her, no, I will try and seduce her as she sleeps.

I touched her gently on the inner arm, down to her neck, she moved, lifting herself a little off the bed and relaxed back down again with a sigh. Her breathing pattern changed, a little more rapid, and I watched with intrigue at the changing expressions on her face. She opened her lips some more as I gently ran the back of my fingers down her neck and onto her breast, I reached over to my bed table and grabbed my glass of water, I dipped my finger in the water, and moved my wet hand above her breast, little droplets fell just above her areola, trickling further around its outer edge like a little stream, moving with her every breath she took, I leaned closer, pursed my lips and blew cold air over her nipples, one then the other, I placed an ice cube in my mouth and directed my breath directly at her left nipple, it slowly tightened with the coolness of my breath caressing it, I changed direction with each breath, covering her full breast, I lowered my cold lips to her left nipple, and grasped it gently, letting the remainder of the ice cube roll down off my tongue onto its erectness, I glanced up at her face, her tongue moving across her lower lip, she moaned a little as her tongue flicked over her top teeth.
    Her hands remained clasped above her head; she started to move her hips, ever so slowly and gently, I lifted my head from her, her breasts were heaving now, as her breathing quickened, her nipples had enjoyed their exploration, both standing proud from her tight areola, oh what was going through her mind, I wondered.

I gently pulled back the cover from her, her legs were wide open, and she had raised her knees up, I could see that her shaven pussy was slightly moist, the soft light of the room.
    made it glisten like a tiny lighthouse warning of peril.
    The scene in front of me was the sexiest, most erotic thing I had ever seen. My cock was so hard it was aching, but I was fixated on Mary watching her cunt twitch and her body lift up off the bed, as I moved my hands down over her tummy towards the little ray of light, stopping for a moment, then further to her incredible pink lipped cunt.
    She was having a mild orgasm, I could see by her face, and her stomach had started to tighten as I moved my hand over it. As the palm of my hand applied a little pressure on her moist cunt, she began to shudder, she moaned very quietly as she came.
    Her cum dripped out of her pussy down her butt. I moved my mouth down to devour her sweet juice, it kept flowing out of her as the last waves of her orgasm came over her. She tasted beautiful and sweet; my cock was twitching as pre-cum oozed out of the tip. I put my hand around my big hard cock and held myself firmly, almost coming from the scene I had just witnessed.
    I moved up to kiss her soft lips, and she responded lazily, her eyes still closed.
    Will I wake her, or just continue on my way, I straddled her, my inner thighs touching her breasts, I gently rubbed my cock around her wet lips and pushed her mouth open with my cock. My cock was so hard, it felt bigger than ever before, swollen from the blood pulsating through it, she took it in her mouth and started to lick around the head. I pushed myself deeper down her throat and fucked her, her throat contracted around me, and felt like her cunt clenching around my cock, she ravished my cock like never before, devouring me completely, my balls resting on her chin as her lips clamped tightly on me.
    I removed my cock from her and moved myself down her body, my hands massaged her huge breasts as I positioned myself to eat her lovely wet cunt.
    My tongue started to work its magic on her incredible wetcunt, circling her hard clit, my hands moved from her breasts and massaged her thighs and stomach, working their way beside my face, I raised my body and placed my thumbs either side of her clit, working it to a incredible hardness, I moved my thumbs and eyed her magic clit, it was pulsating, the size of it was amazing, so moist and hard.
    She moved her hips up to me and I put two fingers gently inside her soaking wet cunt, I added a third then a fourth, and could feel her cunt contracting around my fingers. She was so wet I pushed further, clenching my fist tightly I pushed my entire fist inside her body. I pushed up towards her g-spot and put gentle pressure on it, I could feel her getting wetter and wetter, and her juice dripped down my arm as I fist fucked her.
    Her body erupted in the most incredible orgasm, she came with such a shuddering spasm she pushed my fist from her cunt.
    I turned her over and raised her onto her knees, her beautiful mounds in front of me, I parted her cheeks and exposed her lovely brown ring, I worked my moist finger around its rim, slowly entering her, she moaned as I entered her arse with my finger. I worked it into her, opening her up more with each insertion. I was crazy with site of her jewel in front of me, I had to put my cock inside her and fuck her tight arse. I rubbed her juices over my cock and replaced my finger with my big cock, I pushed towards her arse and slid inside her, gently at first, then probing deeper inside her, I pulled her up higher on her knees and reached round to play with her clit. I fucked her arse slow and hard, pushing as deep as I could go, fingering her faster as I felt her starting to come again.

My balls began to tighten as I felt my own orgasm building inside me. I was so hard, but getting harder as her arse contracted around my cock as she came. I fucked her harder and faster and pulled my cock out so I could come all over her arse and her back.
    I exploded all over her, over and over, my body went limp, and I lowered myself on to her back, my whole body shuddering. I rolled off of her and moved her onto her side and held her close, until I drifted off into my own peaceful sleep, we never moved until morning.
    The Truth is out there.

Default Drunken College Sex

Kate giggled wildly as she and her friend Nick stumbled into bed. The sounds of the party going on behind them were muted... mostly because the vast majority of people had already left. Fortunately, given her drunken state, she didn't have to drive anywhere since the party was at her and her roommate's house... and it also meant that she could offer Nick a bed to sleep in and since he was even more trashed than she was that was definitely a blessing. She hated to think that he'd try to drive and get himself hurt or into trouble... and it would be nice to have someone to sleep next to.

Every once in awhile she just missed cuddling up to someone.

"Oh fuck, the light," she sighed, and she pushed herself up off the bed as Nick wormed to one side. Turning it off she stumbled back to the soft mattress and fell down.

"Mind if I take off my jeans?" slurred Nick.

Kate laughed, "Sure, as long as you're wearing something underneath them!"

"Uuummmm... boxers!" Nick said gleefully. Kate laughed. She pulled off her bra from underneath her t-shirt, thankful that she'd already changed pants so that she didn't have to deal with any other clothing now that there was someone else in the room with her.

Definite foresight.

Lying down, she scooted close to Nick and curled up on his shoulder.

"Oooo that's dangerous you know," he teased, just as he had been doing all night.

"Oh shut it," she replied, laughing a little.

"No really," he said, his body tilting ever so slightly towards hers, a new kind of heat in his voice that she hadn't ever heard there before, "Dangerous..."

And as she turned her head to try to see the expression on his face from the dim light that was sneaking in past her curtains, Nick leaned forward and kissed her. Kate was rather in shock, and her lips parted automatically for him to deepen the kiss, even though her mind was saying 'What on earth?'... her body responded automatically. She kissed him back, the alcohol fizzing through her veins as she felt a sensation of tingling excitement between her thighs.

He pulled away from her lips and began kissing down her neck.

Sanity restored itself.

"This is a bad idea," she said, and then gasped as his fingers stroked her side while he sucked lightly on her neck.

"No it's not," his hand slid up her side to her breast and she stifled a moan.

Sanity was beginning to get fuzzy.

"This is a baaaaaaad idea," and yet she could feel his strong back muscles under her hand and she arched beneath him. Her mind knew it was a bad idea, although she couldn't quite articulate why, something to do with friendship and not wanting to ruin anything.

Something to do with the fact that he was good friends with her ex... something to do with the fact that they'd never been anything but very good friends and that things were good that way.

Something to do with the fact that his hand was caressing her breast in a way that intoxicated her nearly as much as the alcohol in her system.

"Or a really fantastic idea..." he murmured. Kate opened her mouth to protest, but then his mouth was on hers again and she was kissing him back hungrily, her hands clutching at his body and pulling him closer to her... she could feel his hard body sliding on top of hers, pressing between her legs.

This time, when he pulled away from the kiss, she followed after him; following him with her lips.

"See?" his voice was low and sent a tremor down her spine.

She wanted to say something back, but then Nick was kissing her again and she felt her resistance melting.

"Wait, wait, wait," she gasped, pushing her hands against his chest. Nick pulled back, but his hand continued to play with her nipple, and their lower bodies pressed together as he leaned back to look at her. Fuck.

"We're friends. This is going to mess things up. I don't want to hurt you... and I don't feel anything more than friendship for you." She very badly wanted it to happen. Her body was humming with need, and the way he was touching her was just exacerbating the problem in every way possible.

"No, no," he nuzzled her neck with his lips, "We have an understanding. We're friends. And this is still a fantastic idea."

"I -" he cut her off with another kiss.

"If you want me to stop, just tell me to."

Nick pulled off her shirt as Kate tried to get out her thoughts coherently, "It's not... I don't want you to stop exactly... it's just... oh fuck."

He laughed as his hand slid up her leg, into her boxers, and then he lowered his mouth to her nipples. The last bit of resistance vanished into nothing as her lower body moved upwards and thrust herself against him. As they moved against each other, she wasn't even aware of them taking off each other's clothes until they were completely naked and he'd moved down to begin licking up and down her slit.

Gasping, she clutched at the sheets as his tongue danced in her folds, one hard finger sliding into her body and pressing gently against her g-spot.

"Oh god," she moaned, she'd heard Nick's reputation for being amazing in bed, but for some reason she'd never really thought about him like that at all.

She was starting to think that she should have.

Everything was blending into one great vortex of pleasure, her body was writhing with excitement that she definitely never thought to feel at Nick's hands or lips. Time stretched, and then snapped into place as a rushing wave of pleasure shot through her body; her gasping moan told him where she was and his fingers pushed that one spot inside her body, turning her moan into a scream of ecstasy.

He began kissing up her stomach and breasts as she panted, her breathing slowly turning to normal. This time, when they came face to face, she didn't protest at all. Instead, she turned her lips up and they kissed deeply as he nudged between her legs, the wide head of his cock making her gasp as he began to enter her.

"Oh god," she moaned into his mouth.

"What?" he asked, pulling away, buried only halfway inside her, "What's wrong?"

Kate laughed.

"You're huge."

And she pulled his head down to meet her lips, her hips thrusting up to shove him further inside of her. Both of them gasped then, her tightness clasping him firmly; and then he was all the way inside of her. Holding still for a moment, just enjoying the sweet sensation of being buried inside of her body, Nick rubbed her breast with his hand as they kissed.

Then Kate moved underneath him, eager and ready... and he lost his patience.

She groaned, her hands clutching at his back as he began to thrust in and out of her; his muscles tight under her touch. Then he thrust all the way inside her and she gasped, tears sparking in her eyes as she whimpered an inadvertent:

"Ow!"

"Ow?" he asked.

"Too long," she moaned, "Just... slower..."

"I have a better idea," he said, and he rolled back, pulling her on top of him so that she was on top, with all the control over how deeply he entered her. Sighing softly, she moved gently, the memory of that sharp burst against her cervix making her nervous. But everything felt so good, he was so wide and deep inside her, she began moving more aggressively, her hips thrusting and circling over him.

Nick pushed her to a sitting position, and she cried out in discomfort again... he was just too big for her to sit up straight on top of him.

"Sorry, sorry..." he muttered, pulling her down so that her face was nuzzled against his neck.

"Don't apologize," she said, "Just fuck me."

And with that she began to move on top of him again, rubbing gently and slowly, feeling him delving into her wetness as it squeezed him tightly, massaging his shaft as her lips caressed his neck. Running his hands up and down the smooth skin of her back, Nick groaned at her slow movements, impatient after the steady, aggressive thrusting she had been treating him to before.

"Got it." he said.

Kate found herself suddenly flipped over, Nick's cock still buried deep inside her, as he suddenly took total control again. She felt herself flood with wetness at his easy handling of her body, he made her feel so delicate and vulnerable and at the same time like she had nothing to fear from him, because he was in total control.

Nick thrust aggressively, making her moan and clutch at him... but he didn't hit her cervix once! Instead, it was like he'd figured out just how deeply he could go into her, just before that threshold of discomfort, and he stopped at that edge every time. She writhed beneath him in abject pleasure, her hips moving up to meet his with every plunge, his tight grip on her body making her moan uncontrollably.

As pleasure mounted in her body, Kate began to cry out louder and louder, her nails digging into Nick's shoulders and upper arms as she thrashed beneath him. He groaned as her tight pussy clasped him like a vise, excited by the amount of passion that he had elicited from her.

Groaning loudly, Kate bit down on Nick's shoulder as she began to cum, feeling him swell even larger inside her, pulsing against her insides as they crossed the finish line together... their bodies were rigid and shuddering against each other, her teeth and nails digging into his flesh as he was pushed between her legs, emptying himself into her core.

She shuddered in his arms, and then they both relaxed, his weight heavy and secure on top of her, her arms still holding her tightly. Whimpering a little as he shifted position, Kate turned her face up for a soft, sweet kiss.

"See?" Nick said, smiling as his lips lowered to hers again, "Not a bad idea at all."

Reviews

Tonight he was going to focus all his attention on her pussy. No neck licking,
    no massages, just pussy.
    He loved the way her lips got full and wet when she became excited. He knew he
    could make her squirm just by licking her neck, sliding his tongue over her
    breasts, biting gently, then harder, on her nipple. He could get her wet by
    slapping her ass, hard, until it reddens, or with the crop, leaving thin red
    lines, as she leans over the bed. But in the end, it came down to the pussy.
    Clit hard and standing out from its hood so he can flick it lightly from the
    bottom with his tongue, making her push his face into her pussy so she can feel
    his tongue brushing over her clit.
    But first he wanted to play with it, or at least have her play with it. She
    laid back on the bed in her grey calvin kleins, legs spread, as he knelt before
    her and slid his tongue along her slit. She squeezes her stomach tight and
    releases a flow of urine, the warm wet water spreading quickly to form a dark
    patch between her legs. He pulled the panties down her waist a little so she was
    free to spray into them. Her hands move down between her legs, pulling back hard
    on her lips as she rolls her hips, contracts again, and lets a stream flow into
    the ever wetter cotton panties, changing their colour to a dark grey. Pulling
    the panties back up her thighs he buries his face between her legs as she lets
    the final stream of warm water flow. He takes a warm damp towel and washes her
    down after he's taken the soaked panties away. Sitting on the edge of the bed
    he directs her to start touching herself. Slowly, shyly at first, her hand moves
    in small circles over her clit. As her fingers spread her juice, her circles
    become larger, gliding over her lips, full and warm from the previous little
    game. Warming to the task she throws her legs wide open, sitting up on the
    pillows, her breasts visible under her open shirt, nipples hard as her fingers
    press harder onto her mound. Leaning forward she pushes two fingers into her
    pussy, deep, pulling them out wet, bringing them to her lips to suck the sweet
    juice. Then back between her legs, one hand holding her lips open, as the other
    moved in small, tight circles over her clit. She sits back, slowing the pace of
    her hand as she feels herself getting too excited. Her hand covers her mound as
    her breathing begins to return to normal, her breasts heaving slightly.
    He reaches into the box on the dresser and pulls out a set of silver beads on a
    long string. Beads of various sizes, shiny, and wet as he poured some warm oil
    onto them before handing the string over to her. She sat up and took the beads
    into her palm, rubbing them against her pussy, sliding the hard balls along her
    lips and over her clit, pushing one into her pussy, then tugging it out. She
    takes the end with the smaller balls and pushes one into her ass, pushing it
    slowly, but deeply in with one finger. Then another ball, it slides past her
    asshole, clinking against the one in front of it. Then with the other end she
    takes a larger ball, sliding it easily between her lips, following it with
    another, then a third. Pulling the string up she inserts two more, then puts two
    fingers into her pussy, shaking them, pressing them against the beads squeezed
    tight in her ass and cunt. Then slowly she pulls them out, feeling her pussy
    release one after another, but not without a fight. Then the two smaller ones
    from her ass, each gliding out easily as she drops her head and sighs.
    He brings some warm water, shaving cream and a new blade from the bathroom.
    Sitting beside her , he spreads her legs and hands her the utensils. She scoops
    some water onto her fingers and splashes it over her pussy. Then the cool cream
    which she rubs and builds into a deep lather, along her mound, on each lip, deep
    into her thighs. Then after wiping her hands clean of soap, she drags the razor
    along the inside of one thigh, scraping the short stubble she'd grown from her
    thick outer pussy lip.
    With short strokes she shaves close, her fingers testing her work. Then on the
    the other side, razor gliding over her smooth lips. She strokes slowly, with
    longer strokes on her mound. Stroking up from her clit, shaving close so he
    won't chafe when he licks her pussy.
    He loved the sight of her holding her lips back as she drew the razor across her
    delicate skin, her pussy, wet and bald just waiting for more abuse. He takes
    the warm oil and washes the extra cream from her thighs and lips. Rubbing her
    bald pussy with oil, sliding his fingers under her ass, coating her thighs,
    leaving her lying there with a sheen. Then he hands her the dildo, and she
    wastes no time in applying it to its job. She has spun around on the bed so she
    can lift her leg against the bedpost. With one leg bent, and one raised in the
    air, she pushes the big rubber cock against her lips. She drags it up and down
    her slit , getting the head wet, then pushes it , slowly, just the head, into
    her cunt. She stops, then lifts her head, pushing the dildo deeper into her
    pussy. She starts to stroke it in and out, using her legs for leverage, sliding
    a little deeper each time as she grunts with the effort.
    Then lying back, she makes fast, short strokes, pounding the dildo into her
    pussy, in hard, out fast, the back in, as she watches it disappear then appear
    again, only to be swallowed one more time. She lays back on the bed, holding her
    head in her hands and watches the big cock dangle from her pussy as she squeezes
    and forces it to slide out onto the bed.

He could tell she was ready to cum. He helps her up and has her stand in front
    of him as he takes a seat on the chair. Turning around he puts his feet on the
    back of the large grey cushioned chair, his ass supporting his weight, his head
    on the floor. Then he directs her to stand over him, straddling his waist, as he
    points his cock between her wet and flowering lips. She slides down onto his
    cock, easily, as she is half standing, half sitting.
    With only slight movement she's able to stand straight, his cock almost sliding
    out of her pussy before she sits back down and swallows his cock deep, her wet
    lips coming to rest on his balls. He can feel her juice sliding down his thighs
    as her ass slaps onto his. She bucks and rides, her hands at her clit, then
    being used to hold herself up.
    In exhaustion she falls forward onto him. He rolls them both over and puts her
    back up on the bed. Raising her legs he brings his mouth down to her wonderful,
    full wet pussy and sucks the juice from it, swallowing deep, lapping at her
    lips. Then her takes her hand and brings it down to her clit, her fingers
    sliding over it, slowly but pressing hard. She moans as he slides his cock deep
    inside her, her legs up, his balls slapping at her ass as he thrusts deeply into
    her. His strokes are long, and slow, as she presses her fingers against her
    clit. When he notices her pick up speed he starts to stroke faster. She drives
    her ass towards him as he pounds into her open, wet, and warm pussy. She
    squeezes her legs tight together as her orgasm washes over her and he sprays his
    juice deep into her pussy, before falling over on the bed, thankful he has this
    pussy to adore every night.

Reviews

Copy and paste is a brilliant tool

Blog Entries

Default I'm to lazy to copy and paste them all........

So here's the link..........

Erotic Stories Ireland, Irish Erotic Stories, Erotic Story, Sex Stories - Escort Ireland

Westie, I'd like to to donate my winnings to the Elvis benevolent fund........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast