Thread: Superb prostate massage, shared shower, milking, excellent edging, orgasm control

Arrow Superb prostate massage, shared shower, milking, excellent edging, orgasm control

[Hello there my lovely GALWAY ✨

Last 7 days here, don’t miss opportunity to meet me and make your day better. Have exciting time & experience 🔥

I have the ability to lift your mood & vibe. I am seductive, tempting, sensual, sexy, passionate, genuine professional masseuse ♥️

Let's lose ourselves in the surrender of movement •body-to-body touch•

Anybody in mood to try NURU massage? With warm authentic original NURU GEL all over your body? Me sliding up and down...🔥

I using my entire hot body 🔥 to perform unique sensual & erotic massage that will leave you with a blissful & joyful ending 💦
    Which will make your day much much better, lift your mood and productivity 💯

Each person is totally different with unique different needs, wishes, fantasy... I know how to please and keep our time exciting, sensual, erotic, sexy and veryyyyy tempting.. ✨🔥💦

I offer superb prostate massage, shared shower, milking & excellent edging. Nice, slow HJ with orgasm control... only allowed to cum after strong long teasing.. 💦

Love to being edged or milked? Then see you soon..

Do you love proper prostate massage. Let me reach your P spot. I can also stimulate the prostate via the perineum, the area between the scrotum and the anus. This tender and very sensitive spot consist of numerous erotically charged nerve endings, making it a less penetrative option to achieve orgasms... super sensitive & joyful ✨

Looking forward to make your day ~ week better & unforgettable ♥️

Chelly x

[/I]

I look forward to meeting you soon, lovely Gentlemen ♡
    Yours Michelle Fox 💋
    https://www.exclusive-michelle-fox.c...ocations-dates

www.exclusive-michelle-fox.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleFox For This Useful Post:

TheFalcon (15-10-23)