Thread: I love my george foreman grill

Blog Entries

Default I love my george foreman grill

If you don't have the get one. Cheap and easy to use and the food is something else when cooked on it. So support George.

Westside

What year is this ?

Fuck George Foreman! he was only supposed to be the celebrity name to help flog it but He ripped the original idea off and claimed he invented it himself.

I’ll let ya in on a little secret… Air fryers are the future! ya heard it here first 🤣😜

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HotRockinLove For This Useful Post:

Privet (10-10-23)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotRockinLove View Post
    Fuck George Foreman! he was only supposed to be the celebrity name to help flog it but He ripped the original idea off and claimed he invented it himself.

I’ll let ya in on a little secret… Air fryers are the future! ya heard it here first 🤣😜
    Nothing cooks nicer chicken or fish than the foreman grill. I boil pasta and veg. I have an air fryer. Think they're a it overrated tbh

Westside

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    If you don't have the get one. Cheap and easy to use and the food is something else when cooked on it. So support George.

Westside
    I agree, i have it too , happy cooking!
    "Don't worry, be happy!"
    "Allways remember to be happy becouse you never know who's falling in love with your smile"
    C. J Duggan, "One Summer"

Reviews

You can't beat the old frying pan, simple,

the way things are going in the world you can forget about Mr Georgie Grill and Mrs Air fryer as we wont have electricity to run them and then what yas gonna do,
    I'm off now to watch Bear Grylls on how to start a fire by rubbing few stones together

I used to have one (well, used one, still got it), but since it kept trigger the fuses in the house, I stopped using it. Got the air fryer instead, and it has worked out well so far, at least don't have to start up the oven and wait forever for it to get warm. Only really use the oven now for Pizza and pasta bakes.

Reviews

You cant beat a barbeque, all year round. I built a canopy out the back so I cook on the barbeque two or three times a week all year long.

Reviews

It's easy to spot that this whole site is full of sensualists!
    Ride them on the beaches!