Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    There are reasonable voices in Israel, but not enough - look who they elect!
    Actually about two weeks ago ( ? ) I put up a ‘report’ : ~~ 70 % of Israelis were against ground invasion .

: like in 2003 the Huge majority of Us were against the Iraqi Invasion :: and yet the powers that be

get to do what They ( and their puppeteers ) want .

A common man - even if multitude of hundreds of thousands+ / millions even — has no say .

All the Protests - unfortunately they still get to do what They want : for Their reasons // Fink et. al ?

In Israel the Religious Jews are standing with Palestine .

Israel as a State - is a secular entity . Nothing to do with Judaism or respect of it . In name only .

The religious Jewish community out protesting for Palestine — getting beat and arrested by

“Israeli Defense Forces” .

There Are moderate and reasonable voices — they’re beat down with violence — on Both sides x

Last edited by Stephanie; 13-11-23 at 12:30.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Launcelot (16-11-23)

“A common man - even if multitude of hundreds of thousands+ / millions even — has no say .”

Perhaps now with Social Media , more communal pressure could be applied to govts. , corporations that

support mayhem .

>>> BDS ::

Boycott , Divestment and Sanctions Movement -

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...e_BDS_movement

Take note ; make decisions accordingly - if care .

Ooohhh ! Two things that righteously sicken me and oh I am so tired of !

1. All the Pro-Palestinian protests worldwide - Yeay !

But how on Earth is it that people cannot differentiate between support for Hamas ,

and support for a suffering people that had been Ruled Over by Hamas , and are now

being bombed into oblivion by Israel !!

It sickens me to see a large number of ‘protesters’ crying support for Hamas , vengeance against Israel ,

instead of crying For Equal Human Rights for the Palestinian People ! There is a Difference !

2. All the fake victim videos coming out of Gaza :: there’s plenty of horrors going on , yet

I keep seeing staged , false , fake footage using kids , using actors , supposedly wounded , etc .

Eejits with their falsehoods will play away World Sympathy / disingenuous , dishonest .

Right now uproar over Israel still bombing and killing innocents : 11,000 Palestinian dead

as of four days ago — Hamas keep up the idiotic false footage propaganda : sympathies will turn around .

Surely I’m not the only one seeing it !?

: And I’m screaming at ignorant people out in force protesting for “from the River to the Sea” —

— yet cannot even Name what river , what Sea , What it Means . :: brain dead zombies

shouting slogans without understanding — these be the ‘supporters’ ; hardcore ones calling for

extermination of Jewish people , calling for massacre and genocide of Jewish people .

How can People be so god damn’d dim on the one side ; so vicious and Dumb on the other ?

: There will never be peace / peaceful coexistence until Palestinian people can live with dignity —

but the way to get there is Not by revenge and by calling for vengeance .

That’s what Israel is doing Now . It’s no good .

Either way ; neither way .

Ohhh , and of Course it is still the same game being played : so long there’s Conflict ,

the ones in power manage to stay in power : Netanyahu and Hamas elite in Qatar .

Oh , I’m spitting upset .

Last edited by Stephanie; 14-11-23 at 16:52.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Palatine (14-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    “A common man - even if multitude of hundreds of thousands+ / millions even — has no say .”

Perhaps now with Social Media , more communal pressure could be applied to govts. , corporations that

support mayhem .

>>> BDS ::

Boycott , Divestment and Sanctions Movement -

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...e_BDS_movement

Take note ; make decisions accordingly - if care .
    Wrong Link above ^ :

>>

BDS Movement :: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyc..._and_Sanctions

“ Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) is a Palestinian-led[6] movement promoting boycotts, divestments,

and economic sanctions against Israel. Its objective is to pressure Israel to meet what the BDS movement describes

as Israel's obligations under international law,[7] defined as withdrawal from the occupied territories, removal of the

separation barrier in the West Bank, full equality for Arab-Palestinian citizens of Israel, and "respecting, protecting,

and promoting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and properties".[8]

The movement is organized and coordinated by the Palestinian BDS National Committee.”

Reviews

Al Shifa hospital was under israeli control from 1967 till 2005In which they actually built a large system of infrastructure under the hospital including secure underground operating room & tunnel network
    source
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shifa_Hospital

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Think I might start watching Mulder and Scully because the truth is out there.

On second thoughts I'll just listen to Thin Lizzy, Don't believe a word.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (15-11-23)

Netanyahu re Hamas 2019 >>> !!!

Thats only 4 Years ago ! >>

Video Short : https://youtube.com/shorts/Lohd2A4l7..._Aj7Uo5n2ehzgR

Sayeeda Warsi ( the lady ) is UK politician / Conservative

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Launcelot (16-11-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Actually about two weeks ago ( ? ) I put up a ‘report’ : ~~ 70 % of Israelis were against ground invasion .

: like in 2003 the Huge majority of Us were against the Iraqi Invasion :: and yet the powers that be

get to do what They ( and their puppeteers ) want .

A common man - even if multitude of hundreds of thousands+ / millions even — has no say .

All the Protests - unfortunately they still get to do what They want : for Their reasons // Fink et. al ?

In Israel the Religious Jews are standing with Palestine .

Israel as a State - is a secular entity . Nothing to do with Judaism or respect of it . In name only .

The religious Jewish community out protesting for Palestine — getting beat and arrested by

“Israeli Defense Forces” .

There Are moderate and reasonable voices — they’re beat down with violence — on Both sides x

If the "majority" of Americans were against the war why didn't they show the government their opposition to the war in the next election?. Seems strange to me the majority decided to re-elect a president who went to wer without thier consent. Americans people had the democratic ability to show they opposed the war illegal occupation by voting Bush out but they didn't he was re-elected which tells me the majority of Americans supported the the invasion. Same with the British

Incredible that John Oliver is now the voice of reason.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    Incredible that John Oliver is now the voice of reason.

It says video not available in your country.If I drive a hundred yards South of the border can I watch this ?
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 17-11-23 at 21:50. Reason: I could walk but it is a fuckin wet and wild night out there...
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

UnFulfilledScott (17-11-23)

Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast