Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    It suits the narrative to conflate a pro-Palestine opinion with one being anti-Semite . Which are Not the same !

And :

I think a lot of people cannot distinguish between anti-Israel / anti-Zionism and anti-Semite .

One holding an anti-Israel or anti-Zionist view is not necessarily an anti-Semite - though Can be .

I for one have absolutely no care if someone is Jewish or not — not an issue : how could it be !? :

I wouldn’t even know if a person is or not :: we don’t go around asking people their origins ?

My bestie is Jewish , I’m part of her family : Ma , Fred , herself . Countless holidays celebrated

together and I have nothing but the highest respect for their faith - just as I would have for

any other Good person - may they be Christian , Muslim , Buddhist , Sikh , Hindu ..

May a person be white or black , brown , purple or polka dot .

But I - for example - am appalled at what Israel is doing , what the World Allows Israel to do ;

I am appalled at the decades-long oppression and occupation . I am Fully anti-Israel policy .

Against the Zionist aim of grabbing All of the land ; of pushing people off their ancestral land

at Any cost ; the constant terror that Israel holds the Palestinian people in ; against the repeated

and continuous terror acts that Israel commits with impunity .

It’s so sad / too bad that people are not sophisticated enough to differentiate between antisemitism

and anti-Zionism :: the two aren’t the same But oh it serves so well to conflate .
    Why is The West not airlifting humanitarian supplies into Gaza ? I have not heard anyone ask that question ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue60 View Post
    Why is The West not airlifting humanitarian supplies into Gaza ? I have not heard anyone ask that question ?
    Israel controls the airspace over Gaza .

They will not allow .

/ Jordan has just para-dropped some humanitarian aid - as part of their air force pilots keeping up

their air hours . That was allowed by Israel on a one-time base .

Israel won’t allow western / any in the air .

Last edited by Stephanie; 18-11-23 at 14:08.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Israel controls the airspace over Gaza .

They will not allow .

/ Jordan has just para-dropped some humanitarian aid - as part of their air force pilots keeping up

their air hours . That was allowed by Israel on a one-time base .

Israel won’t allow western / any in the air .

If the USA decided to carry out airdrops , Israel would do what is is told. I also doubt that Israel would shoot down planes from the big EU countries either. They would be shooting themselves in the foot. Israel needs to be faced down on pure humanitarian issues.

No Comment :

Former Israeli ambassador to Italy :

Short video : https://youtu.be/3BjRyeRZGGk?si=bsYkIJAGFaSBS-Dt

Ex-French Ambassador to Israel >>

:: 1 day ago

I find it so curious : the Ukraine thread boiled with passion , sizzled with outrage after the initial

incredulity and shock of the Invasion : for weeks , for Months even ;

I find it curious : that even though we have much clearer better information on This conflict ,

people don’t talk about it . Why ??

Now month and a half on , I believe over 13,000 Palestinian dead : 2 thirds of which are women and children !!! ;

along with the tragic loss of 1200+ innocent Israelis + 356 (?) Israeli soldiers … and people don’t talk about it .

All them Protests in the streets all over the world in all large cities , in capitals … any fruit to their endeavors ??

How can humanity / or even the common man : stand it ; stand by and not Say Something ??

~~ 1200+ versus 13,000 !!??

How , and Who can justify that !!?

How can We as civilized people look at each other and know our governments Did this .

How will you Vote ? For your pocket , or to end such slaughter ??

??

/ yes , I Know : I’m US - I am appalled at current ( and decades long ) policy .

Default Hamas

Is there Hamas in the West Bank ?

No .

Short video >>

What Excuse !!?? Other than Land Grab ??

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

All eyes on Gaza …

>>> Current state of / situation in the West Bank ::

Short Video :: https://youtube.com/shorts/nZboTmQfu...bGHYK63wTcO5gq

Is there Hamas in West Bank ?

Who knows the Answer ??

Reviews

I find it so curious : the Ukraine thread boiled with passion , sizzled with outrage after the initial

incredulity and shock of the Invasion : for weeks , for Months even ;

I find it curious : that even though we have much clearer better information on This conflict ,

people don’t talk about it . Why ??

Now month and a half on , I believe over 13,000 Palestinian dead : 2 thirds of which are women and children !!! ;

along with the tragic loss of 1200+ innocent Israelis + 356 (?) Israeli soldiers … and people don’t talk about it .

All them Protests in the streets all over the world in all large cities , in capitals … any fruit to their endeavors ??

How can humanity / or even the common man : stand it ; stand by and not Say Something ??

~~ 1200+ versus 13,000 !!??

How , and Who can justify that !!?

How can We as civilized people look at each other and know our governments Did this .

How will you Vote ? For your pocket , or to end such slaughter ??

??

/ yes , I Know : I’m US - I am appalled at current ( and decades long ) policy .
    I agree with you.
    The difference between Ukraine and this one is that there was pretty much universal support for Ukraine. Everyone could get behind hating Putin. Outside influence in the media backed all that up.

The fact that Israel are doing far worse things to civilians/doctors/journalists, and people have stopped talking about it is bizarre
    I think people are hearing mainstream media playing it down so maybe it doesnt strike the same chord as Ukraine.

The fact that the US Gov support this too might leave a lot of people unsure, the narrative starts from October 7th.

If Russia did this and accused the UN, Red Cross, MSF etc of being terrorist Ukranians there would be people on here calling to nuke them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (23-11-23)

Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast