Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: Israel

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john40 View Post
    Netanyahu has stated the war will continue until all of Israels objectives have been met. His only objective is to flatten Palestine and wipe out its population.

I'm sick and tired of the western world sitting back and watching while these people get slaughtered.

I'm tired looking at Mark Regev, Elon Levy, Eli Cohen and the rest of them spout trash.

The Americans have so much blood on their hands by continually vetoeing or abstaining from resolutions and the UN is nothing but a talking shop.

The situation in the West Bank is also pretty grim. The IDF have been shown for years to be animals and what they're doing right now in both Gaza and the West Bank is unconscionable.

Just think about this for a minute. On an ordinary day when there is no violence, Palestine depends on upwards of 500 truck loads of aid every day to survive. They're only getting in between 100 & 200 a day now. The Israelis are deliberately holding up supplies by insisting on certain things being loaded seperately (they refer to some items being for dual use). For instance, there are tents being delivered but if the poles to erect them are on the same truck, they're removed and sent back to be loaded onto a seperate truck. They are slowing down deliveries, hence adding to the already unbearable misery these people are having to endure.

Check out breakingthesilence.org.il set up by an ex member of the IDF to tell the truth about how they treat the Palestinians and horrific things they have carried out.

Many western governments speak of the 'two state solution' but yet continue to fail to recognise the state of Palestine. It's time the world said ENOUGH and Israel were forced to reverse the settlements, give the Palestinian people their land back and end all this carnage.
    The shame of it is that Netanyahu’s proposal to wipe out Hamas is futile.

The surviving males / boys will likely seek retribution down the line be that in the form of Hamas or whatever other militant group succeeds them.

It’s a terrible situation, and likely one with no end in sight

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (04-01-24)

Member of Israeli Parliament ::

>>

https://youtube.com/shorts/HbT33E1ms...nGEVP6v1SYqzyh

Take That home ; take That on-board .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Worth a watch. Unless you happy with your muzzle off course
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bukar For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (05-01-24), Stephanie (05-01-24), tino (07-03-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bukar View Post

Worth a watch. Unless you happy with your muzzle off course
    Only watched the first 5 minutes or so but it's good to hear the voice of reason.

And I'm not referring to that tosser Piers Morgan.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Bukar (05-01-24)

Today 3 Months since Hamas military strike on Israel , kidnapping as many as possible

and killing numerous Israeli civilians / IDF soldiers in the process .

Horrible oversight on Hamas’ part to not have guarded the broken fence line once they were through ,

allowing many irregular armed Palestinian men to follow , committing atrocities on Israeli civilians .

A War Crime .

Today is 3 Months that IDF killed innumerable / undisclosed / unknowable number of its Own civilians

( Hannibal Directive ) , along with some Hamas fighters and other armed Palestinian men .

It is 3 Months since IDF tanks fired upon buildings sheltering Israeli hostages and their captors .

It is 3 Months today that Apache helicopters were scrambled to the rave with the orders to

fire indiscriminately - killing their own .

It is 3 Months since Israel started the indiscriminate eradication of the Palestinian people ,

destroying their homes and All infrastructure so they should not be able to return .

It is Two days since IDF bulldozers destroyed a Palestinian makeshift cemetery ,

unearthing the many dozens of recently buried corpses of civilians killed by IDF .

It is One day since Palestinian civilians trying to comb through the horrors of decomposing bodies

of their loved ones to try bury them again - while being shot at by Israeli snipers .

US has vetoed UN resolution Twice ( 3 times ? ) .

US’ latest arms shipment : last week ?

Israeli govt claiming to have killed 8,000 Hamas fighters .

Palestinian death toll well over 20,000 - near half are children .

+ the ‘disappeared’ under the rubble , + the multiple Tens of Thousands of wounded , crippled , disfigured .

It is believed Hamas has ~~ 30,000 fighters : IDF in 3 Months = liquidated 8,000 ?

How much Longer shall this Carnage go On !??

Have over a Million people flee their homes to designated ‘Safe’ places in the South ::

: only for Those places to be bombed too .

Is the world Really So twisted by now ? Abhorrent .

IDF soldiers and Israeli civilians celebrating the killings of Palestinian Babies ! On national television .

Is there No international power that would Halt a Genocide that is out in the open ,

that is not even being denied : Israel has made its intentions Very Clear .

They’re not hiding it anymore . They speak Openly about their actions , about genocide .

3 Months on - What Of It ?

And West Bank .

Marking the TWO YEAR Anniversary of Rus invasion of Ukraine :

“At a London church service, paper angels represent children killed in Ukraine

Our national correspondent Tom Parmenter is at a church service in central London to mark the second anniversary of the full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Many Ukrainians are taking part in the service to reflect on the ongoing horrors of the conflict and the support and generosity of the UK.

Hundreds of handmade paper angels hang above the congregation

representing the children killed in the war so far - well over 500 so far

Where are the paper angels representing the Palestinian children killed so far in FOUR and a half MONTHS !?

Approximate death toll in Gaza - 30.000 ; overwhelming majority are women and children .

10.000 ? 15.000 children killed ? More ?

At which number does it become a .. statistic ? At which number do the little ones lose their humanity ?

Commemoration of one nation’s loss in Two Year’s of war , while ignoring the ongoing eradication of another .

Both losses equally sad and reprehensible : yet only one spoken of .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Marking the TWO YEAR Anniversary of Rus invasion of Ukraine :

“At a London church service, paper angels represent children killed in Ukraine

Our national correspondent Tom Parmenter is at a church service in central London to mark the second anniversary of the full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Many Ukrainians are taking part in the service to reflect on the ongoing horrors of the conflict and the support and generosity of the UK.

Hundreds of handmade paper angels hang above the congregation

representing the children killed in the war so far - well over 500 so far

Where are the paper angels representing the Palestinian children killed so far in FOUR and a half MONTHS !?

Approximate death toll in Gaza - 30.000 ; overwhelming majority are women and children .

10.000 ? 15.000 children killed ? More ?

At which number does it become a .. statistic ? At which number do the little ones lose their humanity ?

Commemoration of one nation’s loss in Two Year’s of war , while ignoring the ongoing eradication of another .

Both losses equally sad and reprehensible : yet only one spoken of .

The Reason only one is spoke about is because one is backed the US who's funding it and protecting the one doing the killing from any international intervention. Killing innocent civilians seem only be bad if it's Russia doing the killing. When it's Israel, the US, UK, and other NATO countries doing the killing all is well with the world apparently.

Reviews

So the US has started air dropping much needed aid relief into Gaza, while at the same time giving Israel the bomb it needs to drop on Gaza. You couldn't make this shit up. Biden is so bad I actually think I want Trump to get back in. At least we know Trump is a nut job.

Five Months :

Khan Younis :

https://youtube.com/shorts/QI1sd9eGW..._CbdNiDauBM9cp

Also Khan Younis :

https://youtube.com/shorts/noFd_IMsr...O---ZfZtU88ZCR

Of Food :

https://youtube.com/shorts/1Yeg59Ejt...o8GQoiZjh4uvxq

All the footage above is ‘Now’ : a few days apart

After the last Link : keep scrolling down for further on-the-ground footage

+ Biden + air drop + + +

/ the videos are not embedded here so as not to break forum rules ;

/ they are short format , minute long .

Compare and contrast :

https://youtube.com/shorts/QI1sd9eGW..._CbdNiDauBM9cp

https://youtube.com/shorts/1Yeg59Ejt...o8GQoiZjh4uvxq

And there’s so many more .

To give equal airtime

LivingLchaim Channel :

https://youtube.com/shorts/Gs3PainDi...pHaCrDXJojRgyz

MiddleEastEye Channel :

https://youtube.com/shorts/Z8EM3gcwi...8xMFXGoFK1JzDp

Scroll both channels for a better rounded witness ‘experience’

Here I didn’t include Israeli Defense Force channel , lately it has been sanitized even more than before .

The raw footage from soldiers are no longer allowed to be uploaded, not allowed to be seen .

The order came from above .

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758