Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

1. Default From Israeli Defense Forces

I cannot disagree .

What more - I do agree ! >>

https://youtube.com/shorts/Uip6Jijbw...6lL5ZbQve_JpiR

I’ll take that ^^^ as Fact . It is true .

What they neglect to mention is Gaza being wholly controlled by Israel : access to food , fuel , etc. ,

building supplies , medicine , vehicles , clothing , health needs , baby formula , etc. etc. etc.

Everything !! Even a Pin ! ::

HOW is a population to Live ?

Gaza started the tunnel networks on Egypt border to clandestinely supply Gaza with the living necessities .

The tunnel system is a marvel in its complexity . Unfortunately overtaken by Hamas for smuggling weapons

alongside the civilian needs and supplies .

: if you starve a people , they will try to find a way to Live - tunnels commerce w Egypt .

Starve them some more and kill their kids - surely there will be consequences ?

I think - unfortunately - most people are not sophisticated enough to distinguish between support for

a People and support for Hamas .

One is a mass of suffering Palestinians , the other is a ruthless organization whose actions cannot be condoned .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. Default

: if you starve a people , they will try to find a way to Live - tunnels commerce w Egypt .

Starve them some more and kill their kids - surely there will be consequences ?“

Is that even a Question !?

What way could the Palestinian people try to ease their own suffering imposed upon them by their neighbor ??

/ Braveheart .. he was Scottish , no ? Fight for Freeeeeedom !

Was hung , strung , and quartered for his troubles ?

Wonder how That bit of history might’ve played out if instead of swords they had explosives etc.

3. Default

Israel abandoned Gaza in 2005. Hamas came to power in 2006 and they have been in control since. how many years is that? 17?? they've started this, they took hostages, they used pipes to build rockets
    The civilians live under Hamas, they elected the hamas gov... and hamas is using them as human shield. theyre putting them in military targets... the hostages are in a warzone to prevent bombing Its just nuts that someone would support them, theyre terrorists, the killing of the civilians in gaza it's on hamas

Quote Originally Posted by GoliathSurprise View Post
    Israel abandoned Gaza in 2005. Hamas came to power in 2006 and they have been in control since. how many years is that? 17?? they've started this, they took hostages, they used pipes to build rockets
    The civilians live under Hamas, they elected the hamas gov... and hamas is using them as human shield. theyre putting them in military targets... the hostages are in a warzone to prevent bombing Its just nuts that someone would support them, theyre terrorists, the killing of the civilians in gaza it's on hamas
    Yep .. Israel's excuse which was told to the world.
    Kill them all... civilians. yet, the war it is not with them but Hamas.
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 30-10-23 at 16:04. Reason: Not allowed

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Yep .. Israel's excuse which was told to the world.
    Kill them all... civilians. yet, the war it is not with them but Hamas.
    yet hamas is using its people as shield...geneva convention?? if their goverment dont care about them why do you? is it better to kill israelies? where do you draw the line? who do you prefer to die? 680 rockets fired by hamas landed in gaza, if they kill their people are they still good?
    hamas started this, every extremist ideology ends up like this... look up what happened in lebabnon
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 30-10-23 at 16:04. Reason: Quoted post edited

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GoliathSurprise View Post
    Nonsense. Noone is making the Israeli government attack residential areas. Its a conscious and premeditated decision.

Hospitals should never be military targets, no matter who is there. This is basic Geneva convention stuff. It doesnt matter how many warnings you give in advance. There are doctors and very sick people there. Its off limits.
    A nuclear powered military funded by billions of dollars is just going to have to find a smarter way to get terrorists than carpet bombing civilian areas.

Theres no support here for Hamas on this thread from what I can see, only support for Palestinian civilians, who are not Hamas.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (30-10-23)

8. Default

They warned the people but hamas blocked the roads... cuz they need human shields so the rest of the world sees israel as the bad guys when they created this whole situation...hamas are terorrist, electet terrorist

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    I said as much some three weeks ago ..

I predict a worldwide open season on Israeli persons - who may unfortunately pay with their lives

for their government’s policy .

Not right .

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    Israel has urged Russia to protect "all its citizens and all Jews" after a large mob

shouting antisemitic slogans stormed a Dagestan airport

You think the rus will ?? Like F they will .

I hope I’m wrong .

Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast