Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

For everyone else who wants to know what Professor Twitter has messed up on: https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/v...im-2023-10-20/

If people are outright lying to you, maybe you want to treat them either like the useful idiots or propagandists they are .
    Last edited by Palatine; 21-10-23 at 22:38.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Palatine For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (22-10-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    Good man, Professor Twitter. Pity you don't check the veracity before you push this crap out or realise that because someone posts on twitter it doesn't prove anything.

I hope admins leave it up.to be honest. Just to show how echo chambers can cause useful idiots to double down on the abuse of the trauma of kids for propaganda purposes.

Looking forward to your concern for Ukrainian kids, the kids currently held hostage by hamas and not just the ones useful to your echo chamber.

Since you've spent 18 months learning what a proxy war is and how Russia is being surrounded by NATO that you'll be posting plenty about Iranian proxy wars and maps of enemies surrounding Israel. You might need a new echo chamber though.

PhD University of Twitter. Good man.
    You can have concern for Ukranian kids, Israeli kids held hostage by Hamas, Palestinian kids and Russian kids.
    Do you agree?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (22-10-23), joggon (21-10-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    You can have concern for Ukranian kids, Israeli kids held hostage by Hamas, Palestinian kids and Russian kids.
    Do you agree?
    I do. Absolutely. Pity others don't. He's been backing the Russian aggressors for 18 months now. It's all just a team sport to these guys.
    Last edited by Palatine; 21-10-23 at 22:39.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Palatine For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (22-10-23)

Reviews

I do. Absolutely. Pity others don't. He's been backing the Russian aggressors for 18 months now. It's all just a team sport to these guys.
    What i would argue is that Western governments and papers of record give far more attention to the deaths of Israeli and Ukranian civilians.
    In my opinion Russian and Palestinian lives mean as much but the rhetoric seems to be its their own fault when they are killed because they support Putin/Hamas.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (22-10-23)

Reviews

The Israeli military drops new messages over Gaza City: “everyone who hasn’t evacuated from northern Gaza to the south might be treated as a member of a terrorist organization.” “Your presence in Gaza valley increases your chances of death.”
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

What i would argue is that Western governments and papers of record give far more attention to the deaths of Israeli and Ukranian civilians.
    In my opinion Russian and Palestinian lives mean as much but the rhetoric seems to be its their own fault when they are killed because they support Putin/Hamas.
    Well what I've said here about Israel and Palestine would get me Paddy Cosgroved by the Israeli side so I'm not taking any lectures on the need for balance on concern for civilian lives. What I haven't been doing is reposting twitter crap like it makes me some geopolitical expert who can't tell the difference between Tajikistan and Palestine.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Palatine For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (22-10-23)

Reviews

Well what I've said here about Israel and Palestine would get me Paddy Cosgroved by the Israeli side so I'm not taking any lectures on the need for balance on concern for civilian lives. What I haven't been doing is reposting twitter crap like it makes me some geopolitical expert who can't tell the difference between Tajikistan and Palestine.
    Here's the thing mate, noone gets Paddy Cosgroved when they speak up for Israeli or Ukranian civilians. Nobofy has had to resign over that stance.

Im not reposting anything, im just stating logic.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (22-10-23)

It's nuts how having an opinion that all states like Israel, Palestine and Russia should stick to their internationally recognised borders makes me an outlier here.

But fuck it, what would I know without a Masters in Retweeting.

Here's the thing mate, noone gets Paddy Cosgroved when they speak up for Israeli or Ukranian civilians. Nobofy has had to resign over that stance.

Im not reposting anything, im just stating logic.
    That's lovely mate, but how does that buy brownie points for useful tools who thinks Tajikistan is under attack from Israel? The guys been parroting propaganda for well over a year like he's some genius who tapped into the unique wisdom of twitter. I'm calling it out. No whataboutery needed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Palatine For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (22-10-23)

Reviews

That's lovely mate, but how does that buy brownie points for useful tools who thinks Tajikistan is under attack from Israel? The guys been parroting propaganda for well over a year like he's some genius who tapped into the unique wisdom of twitter. I'm calling it out. No whataboutery needed.
    Im replying to you in good faith, independently, to be fair.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (22-10-23)

Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast