Thread: Whats the biggest cock you've taken or can take

Default Whats the biggest cock you've taken or can take

Just wondering what's the biggest cock you've taken or what's a respectable size to say you can mange a cock in your ass.
    Personally the biggest I've had 8 inches by 6 inches from TV kimerberly ladyboy probably closer to 10 inches in length tbh.
    I think its harder to take the thicker cocks, I would imagine also there isn't much bigger ladies on here than above.

2. Default

TV Natalia The Hammer. Easily 10 inches at a conservative guess. Hung like a donkey. Hurt when it was going in but was well worth the he pain a few minutes later.
    Last edited by Waltzingmatilda; 07-10-23 at 08:54.

Candy crush has a great size which feels great going in. Similar downward curve as katherine too who is amazing. The biggest I took was ts venevie though. As thick as an old coke can and probably thicker. Lengthy too

Speaking of massive cocks Jessica TV is back.. One of my very few regulars.. She used to absolutely destroy me with her massive weapon..

TS Bruna XL has a massive rock hard one!
    Also TV Crystal but she doesn't seem to be around anymore!

6. Default

Biggest I've ever taken was 10 inches ,the initial part was sore but once I was used to having it in me I was fine ,could take longer but not much thicker
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 17-10-23 at 16:03. Reason: Not allowed - review

Candy crush was my first cock, and oh my lord she has a massive weapon it's perfect, when she first took it out my eyes popped.

8. Default

I tried looking for this Candy Crush on search but no joy. You gentlemen gave me intrigued.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingmatilda View Post
    I tried looking for this Candy Crush on search but no joy. You gentlemen gave me intrigued.
    Dublin 7...her profile is up ..meant to be amazing

10. Default

She’s a stunner for sure. Need to check her out if she comes to my neck of the woods. Still hard to beat Nataliaia The Hammer though. At least ten inches, maybe a bit more. I kind of prefer crossdressers and tranvestites to transsexuals women being honest. I like the male part of a TV/CD. Most TS look too female for me.
    Last edited by Waltzingmatilda; 21-10-23 at 12:54.