Thread: Getting older.

Blog Entries

Default Getting older.

It's a load of disorganised bollox it is. They say we were created in the likeliness of god🙏. I must say I never saw god as someone who argues with himself, stares aimlessly at everyday objects, pisses in his trousers, can't trust a fart, eats all three courses at once, whose tongue comes out when the spoons half ways up, who wonders which day he will shit in his pants, whose prostate awakens him, who can't see anything right in front of him, whose comfortable looking like an arsehole and whose woman of his dreams shares her bus pass

The likeliness of god🙏
    Westside

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (05-10-23), Magicman (04-10-23), MidlifeCrisis (04-10-23)

Reviews

Ah! This old age lark isn't all it's cracked up to be.
    Your experience of the onset of old age is something akin to All the problems i encounter EVERY day. You make them sound almost entertaining.

With regards to the likeness of god............................... God didn't create us in his image and likeness, no WE (mankind) created god in our image and likeness.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magicman For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (04-10-23), IAmLIAm (05-10-23), Mrbean76 (05-10-23), whiteball (04-10-23)

Reviews

if a god do exist , which I very much doubt , he went for a pisser one night , got shitfaced and created the fucked up world we live in . And now we are waiting for him/her to wake up , sober up and fixing it all before he'll have a good laugh at the mess he made