Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brian Linehan Cancer

Blog Entries

Considering that 'pancreatic' cancer strikes so many males nowadays, I think it's stupid and immature to make such nasty comments about Mr. Lenihhan's illness-it could happen to you.

Let's hope Brian makes a speedy recovery, and that God be with him and his family in their time of need for prayers. God bless them

Reviews

Meh. As long as it doesn't happen to anyone I care about. Let the Golden Circle look after their own.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Considering that 'pancreatic' cancer strikes so many males nowadays, I think it's stupid and immature to make such nasty comments about Mr. Lenihhan's illness-it could happen to you.

Let's hope Brian makes a speedy recovery, and that God be with him and his family in their time of need for prayers. God bless them
    Spot on Anita . One in four people will get cancer . Pancreatic cancer patients usually die within 6 months of diagnosis , so it's not looking good for Mr Lenihan and his family . I hope against hope the rumours are wrong , having lost my mother to cancer i know the pain his family may be experiencing for a loved one
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries

Default Your right

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Spot on Anita . One in four people will get cancer . Pancreatic cancer patients usually die within 6 months of diagnosis , so it's not looking good for Mr Lenihan and his family . I hope against hope the rumours are wrong , having lost my mother to cancer i know the pain his family may be experiencing for a loved one

so is Anita.I know jackshit about cancer.

Westside.

Reviews

Default is this an option?

Pancreas transplant - MayoClinic.com

I don't know what happens organs that are dionated, but can't theybe frozen? So u have a supply of hearts, kidneys etc on stanby and they can be checked for matches, while at the same time, matching new pancreas that come in from donors who have died.

ESP

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    it was because lots of ppl have young families that this man and his party have destroyed.I can think of one straight off the top of my head where the young children have no father this Xmas because the father commited suicide.There was no time for compassion when he made two savage budgets was there?There are many ppl suffering in this country this Xmas because of the FF party and this guys budget.So it was completely neccessary.I dont like these cunts and what they have done to decent hard working ppl of this country.

As someone who knows firsthand what cancer is like and how it affects ppl ,the Lenehan family have all my sympathies and hope his suffering ,whether he survives or not,is minimal.Beyond that i dont give flying fuck about them.

Westside.

Plenty of time and places to give out about FF etc a thread about Brian Lenihan having cancer is neither the time or the place to do it.

I'm no fan of FF but Lenihan was not the man responsible for the recession but again time and place and this is not it.

A bit of compassion for another human being and his family please.

Well said none of us know what lies ahead of us in the short medium or long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Cefer View Post
    Well said none of us know what lies ahead of us in the short medium or long term.
    short term - some of us will die
    medium - some more will go
    long - evrybody will die

If he was Gay and dying of AIDS would u have posted the same thing ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    If he was Gay and dying of AIDS would u have posted the same thing ?
    I'm from San Francisco, where the first cases of AIDS were being diagnosed; it was really sad listenimg to gay men talk of their lose and pain from having loved ones, who in alot of cases. were like family members dying from the terrible illness. I draw the line at kicking someone when he/she is down. And offer compassion at every turn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast