Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brian Linehan Cancer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Considering that 'pancreatic' cancer strikes so many males nowadays, I think it's stupid and immature to make such nasty comments about Mr. Lenihhan's illness-it could happen to you.

Let's hope Brian makes a speedy recovery, and that God be with him and his family in their time of need for prayers. God bless them

There's more than enough money going to the health "care" system. It's being taken by all the wrong people and pharmaceutical companies who are getting millions. What money should be put into is changing the entire system, getting rid of all scams and wastage and not being frightened off by stern-looking committees that are full of shit and will say anything to get their way.

Default Cancer health care

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    There's more than enough money going to the health "care" system. It's being taken by all the wrong people and pharmaceutical companies who are getting millions. What money should be put into is changing the entire system, getting rid of all scams and wastage and not being frightened off by stern-looking committees that are full of shit and will say anything to get their way.
    yes ur right i had brain tumour 3 years ago i got no help that iwas promised spent 4 months recovering in hospital if u got no vhi u wait also all young girls should have got treatment to prevent cervical cancer god bless them they are our future .cancer i hav lost members of family to it when ur lying on ur back in pain U OWN NOTHING.

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by luv69 View Post
    yes ur right i had brain tumour 3 years ago i got no help that iwas promised spent 4 months recovering in hospital if u got no vhi u wait also all young girls should have got treatment to prevent cervical cancer god bless them they are our future .cancer i hav lost members of family to it when ur lying on ur back in pain U OWN NOTHING.
    congrads on your recovery.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    It is being alleged that Brian Linehan has been diagonised with cancer
    Its being suggested it may be pancreiatic cancer,this is a very agressive
    and not easily treated form of cancer,which only usually involves chemo
    and pain managment etc as surgery is not always an option unless caught
    in very early stages.
    Surely will put the importance of Budgets into context
    If True, Lets hope the Haughey family give him some of the money they stole from his father to pay for any healthcare required.

(Pity it isnt Bertie.............)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12