Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day to day erotic situations

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Also I used to go to a grizzled old dentist locally, one day he was busy so his daughter saw to me instead - she was pretty, late 30s and in great shape, during the exam she kept asking me to move up towards her a bit more until I ended up glancing off her ample breasts! I moved back a bit but she moved forward so all through the exam I was feeling them rub against my head while she worked, bliss!
    God help ye if she ever mentions the Tit rubbing to her Aulfella.
    Last edited by bmw528; 04-10-23 at 22:21. Reason: He will pull every tooth out of yer mouth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Also I used to go to a grizzled old dentist locally, one day he was busy so his daughter saw to me instead - she was pretty, late 30s and in great shape, during the exam she kept asking me to move up towards her a bit more until I ended up glancing off her ample breasts! I moved back a bit but she moved forward so all through the exam I was feeling them rub against my head while she worked, bliss!
    Safe to say your toothless now. Ffs for what dentists charge I'll press my own tits up against you.

Westside

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12