A little rant on Xmas Eve.I read on one or two sites about the kind of year ppl had and everyone says something to the effect of "well it started off ok and then i had my highs and lows etc etc etc".Guess what?Its called living.

Is there anyone around that actually expects a whole year to go by without some kind of trial of some type or another?Im not saying all misery but anyone who hasnt come up against some kind of challenge isnt really living at all.

The more you get involved in ,the more hassle you will have,the more challenge you will have,the more highs and lows you will have.The more you do in life the more youll taste failure but the more youll taste success too.

I find it amazing that ppl actually think that they can expect to go 365 days without hassle or challenge or highs and lows like they put it.Thats an unrealistic expectation to have.

The real tragedy is not having lows that are avoidable but that you caused them to yourself and continue to cause them to yourself.This is the real shame.

Sincerely,
Westside.