Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juvenile / teen crimes

Default Juvenile / teen crimes

There was a protest yesterday at Fortunestown luas stop against juvenile/ teen crimes rising up. Apparently a man was beaten badly by a group of teens in a completely unprovoked attack in Tallaght. I don't live in that area or in Dublin either . But is that problem really big ? Are teenagers causing big trouble to people. Have heard the guards are helpless against these teens as the law protects them . Then what's the solution of this problem ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nisshsub For This Useful Post:

LinnLP13 (01-10-23)

Reviews

It’s everywhere, girls too. I’ve went to the aid of someone recently as I was passing a similar situation.

This bullshit of them being minors needs to be addressed, 13 yrs up they should be punished. Parents too slapped with something.

From what I hear the cops are afraid to address due to backlash and fear of bring reprimanded while doing their job.

These little scrotes know this. The government and this whole liberal stance bullshit are to blame that you see and hear of every day.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to td1 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-10-23), LinnLP13 (01-10-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sadly it does not seem possible to do anything with these teens, other than send them to Oberstown detention centre, where they will be very well treated,

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Sadly it does not seem possible to do anything with these teens, other than send them to Oberstown detention centre, where they will be very well treated,
    The only solution would be to bring conscription at the agre of 18 and 3 years of military service. Only way to teach them manners.

Reviews

If it's in the cat, it's in the kitten. I warned my offspring always to respect others and dump any friends that are likely to cause trouble. It starts with the parenting.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-10-23), whiteball (01-10-23)

Reviews

2 weeks ago while out looking for women I come across 2 girls and 2 boys beating up on another lad in Rochdale and shouted at them and they took off.
    What was more disturbing is one of the girls was recording the whole thing on her phone so she can put up online later or maybe was live while she was doing it. Its so common this now over here

that seems to how they gets their kicks nowadays and i dont think these teenagers could live without their mobiles now

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-10-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notabot View Post
    The only solution would be to bring conscription at the agre of 18 and 3 years of military service. Only way to teach them manners.
    It’s not 18 year olds who need manners kicked into them, it’s the age 12-14 bracket where that happens either by parenting or tough lessons

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-10-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    2 weeks ago while out looking for women I come across 2 girls and 2 boys beating up on another lad in Rochdale and shouted at them and they took off.
    What was more disturbing is one of the girls was recording the whole thing on her phone so she can put up online later or maybe was live while she was doing it. Its so common this now over here

that seems to how they gets their kicks nowadays and i dont think these teenagers could live without their mobiles now
    They know damn well what they’re doing. It’s premeditated, but the softly softly cried take pity on them and forget about the victims. And the whole anonymity thing is ridiculous, predators preying on vulnerable get away with it every time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to td1 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-10-23)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nisshsub View Post
    There was a protest yesterday at Fortunestown luas stop against juvenile/ teen crimes rising up. Apparently a man was beaten badly by a group of teens in a completely unprovoked attack in Tallaght. I don't live in that area or in Dublin either . But is that problem really big ? Are teenagers causing big trouble to people. Have heard the guards are helpless against these teens as the law protects them . Then what's the solution of this problem ?
    A 13 year old was sentenced and convicted for following a woman out of cork city center and beating here up and sexually assaulting here. Nobody knows who this cunt is and at 13?? Wtf will he be like at 20? Who is he? Nobody knows.

As far as the solution, I'd lock them up as per the case, but name them when they are 18 and give them the same sentence again. I other words the juvenile prison should only be a halfway house for them. If its murder, then string them up.

Westside

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-10-23), Mrbean76 (01-10-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nisshsub View Post

Mr Wick would sort them out
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-10-23)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast