Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Broken Heart

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    I'd prefer to lose a leg!! ��
    Hell I'd even consider throwing in an arm!!
    I think i worded that wrong, both are very very important

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (01-10-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    I am sure we have all had our hearts broken at some stage or other. Last week I had a heart attack, and must thank ambulance and hospital for the excellent treatment received, during my one week stay. I was in the Cardiac E D unit which I discovered had nothing to do with erectile dysfunction. It will be some time before any activity returns
    Good luck sir. I think heart treatment is the most improved area of medicine over the last 20 years or so. They have made huge strides.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-10-23)

Reviews

I am sure we have all had our hearts broken at some stage or other. Last week I had a heart attack, and must thank ambulance and hospital for the excellent treatment received, during my one week stay. I was in the Cardiac E D unit which I discovered had nothing to do with erectile dysfunction. It will be some time before any activity returns
    Sorry to hear bud,

Wishing you well on your recovery !

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-10-23), bollocks (04-10-23)

Likewise all the best for a speedy recovery.
    A dangerous weakness of mine- "an attraction for fast women and slow horses"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFalcon For This Useful Post:

bollocks (04-10-23)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    Good luck sir. I think heart treatment is the most improved area of medicine over the last 20 years or so. They have made huge strides.
    I was most impressed with the treatment. Great support in the cardiac unit.

Reviews

Did any one offer ye coffee and cream cakes while ye where in there?

I would like to thank all those who sent good wishes. It's good to know that you have good friends. It was a shock when having a very lazy day, to all of a sudden get a massive pain in one's chest. Was almost home at the time and was driving. First thought was to take some indigestion remedies which seemed to help a little. Then it became obvious that an ambulance was needed, and when we got to the hospital, the first thing the ambulance driver said was 'is he still with us'. Fortunately I was, I got immediate excellent attention for the next three hours, before being transferred to the Cardiac E D ward. (Emergency Dept') They tell me that I must have total rest for the next six weeks. Again, thanks for your kind thoughts.
    Sorry to hear this… Life is so fragile and delicate we never know what’s around the next corner… on the flipside I’m glad you’re ok and on the mend.
    Must’ve been a shock when you heard those words “is he still with us?!” Fu king ell!

People don’t take it serious, especially Irish people, “ahh shure it’s nothin, I’ll be grand like” seriously we should all know the signs.
    if you start getting Sharp shooting pains down your left arm immediately get it checked out.

Happened to a mate of mine, told me about severe Sharp left arm pains, I advised him to get it checked out immediately. he ignored me.
    3 days later he had a heart-attack an a stroke in the middle of the night only 35 at the time, paralysed on his left side for life now.

Again I’m glad to hear you’re on the mend take it easy and you live to fight an punt another day!

HRL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HotRockinLove For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (04-10-23)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123