Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this really does not help community relations

Reviews

Default this really does not help community relations

Last edited by joggon; 29-09-23 at 23:39.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (01-10-23)

So one man breaks the law, something that lots of Irish people also do and its bad for community relations.

It's more like your.post is aimed at drumming up hatred.

I have sold plenty of cars and commercials over the years, most but not all to Irish people and a very high percentage have driven them home with out insurance.

Foolish but it happens.

Bad for community relations get a grip.

He according to the piece had only just bought the vehicle, he had not been driving it for months and he did have a policy for another vehicle.

An Irish national in court for the same would not have been disqualified for a first offence either.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

CraggyJack (01-10-23), HotRockinLove (30-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    So one man breaks the law, something that lots of Irish people also do and its bad for community relations.

It's more like your.post is aimed at drumming up hatred.

I have sold plenty of cars and commercials over the years, most but not all to Irish people and a very high percentage have driven them home with out insurance.

Foolish but it happens.

Bad for community relations get a grip.

He according to the piece had only just bought the vehicle, he had not been driving it for months and he did have a policy for another vehicle.

An Irish national in court for the same would not have been disqualified for a first offence either.
    It’s fairly obvious that you choose to misinterpret my post, the far right have now moved on to blaming refugees from Ukraine for a lack of housing.
    I would suggest you loosen your grip and let some blood circulate, it may help you think clearly
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    It’s fairly obvious that you choose to misinterpret my post, the far right have now moved on to blaming refugees from Ukraine for a lack of housing.
    I would suggest you loosen your grip and let some blood circulate, it may help you think clearly
    Bullshit

Your actions in posting a non story just to get a reaction prove mu point.

He's not a refugee and he is working. He did something stupid like lots of Irish people did.

What benefits are there for you in posting this?
    Last edited by Noregrets; 30-09-23 at 17:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    Bullshit

Your actions in posting a non story just to get a reaction prove mu point.

He's not a refugee and he is working. He did something stupid like lots of Irish people did.

What benefits are there for you in posting this?
    No insurance? Man, we need to stamp that shit out or the natives might get ideas about water charges and TV licences.

Why didn't you post it in the Ukraine thread? Just another example of your twisted hatred attacking Ukraine. You're a Putin bootlicker.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet rabbit View Post
    Why didn't you post it in the Ukraine thread? Just another example of your twisted hatred attacking Ukraine. You're a Putin bootlicker.
    I can't stand ukraine at this stage. Seriously Wtf us any grown man running away from their own country while under attack? They don't have to kill people or fight if that's suits their purpose but they could volunteer in some capacity or another. Clearing roads, stabilising or knocking structures, tabulating people to hospitals etc. It's not all about killing people. Yet they come here and bum.

Westside

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I can't stand ukraine at this stage. Seriously Wtf us any grown man running away from their own country while under attack? They don't have to kill people or fight if that's suits their purpose but they could volunteer in some capacity or another. Clearing roads, stabilising or knocking structures, tabulating people to hospitals etc. It's not all about killing people. Yet they come here and bum.

Westside
    How do you know that this man was not already here before the invasion.

How do you know hi is here bumming as you say, like he is working in construction it seems. We badly need construction workers.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

bollocks (30-09-23)

Some desperate cries for attention here. Or low IQ. Or both.

Last edited by Palatine; 30-09-23 at 22:53.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I am waiting for my NCT test and it clearly says that if cought, I will get 3 penalty points. Then there is also the question of insurance when the NCT expires.
    It is unfair if the NCT is so much in arrears, that we could get penalised. Fortunately, I won't be driving much for some time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast