Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: India, the new China?

Quote Originally Posted by Notabot View Post
    The Birth rate in the US not much better than Russia and is on a downward trajectory. Take into account Russia's war and the US self destruction with genderism it's hardly a bright future for either country
    US population 331 million, expected to be 379 million by 2040.

Russia population 144 million, expected to be 136 million by same year.

Russia must be up to its eyes in genderism.
    Last edited by Palatine; 29-09-23 at 12:18.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Palatine For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (29-09-23)

Blog Entries

What do you think will happen to the Western world if china screw up?. If Chiana is screwed the world is screwed
    No it isn't. China have way too much investments in the west and own a boatload of us debt. China can't afford to fall out with the west but the us can't afford to fall out with China either. China have more to loose if the west can get similarly cheap alternatives. India may well be the way to that.

Westside

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotRockinLove View Post
    70% of India doesn’t have any sanitation no toilets or sewerage the only thing they getting right at the moment is landing shit on the moon….
    Nice to know where the billions in donations went… fancy few bob for a vanity project.
    China seems to be doing alright it’s Russia that has question marks Hanging over it right now?!
    China isn't doing so good. Russia us doing okish considering everything.

On the subject of Indias poverty, it's incredible considering that it's a nuclear power.

Westside

The Birth rate in the US not much better than Russia and is on a downward trajectory. Take into account Russia's war and the US self destruction with genderism it's hardly a bright future for either country
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    : Demographic Collapse

Btw. Most advanced countries are facing similar challenges - just not on same scale - yet .

Look it up .

There’s very simple explanation and reason Why this phenomena happens in most industrialized societies .

It’s not only China , they’re just the very very very worst off of it .

Look it up .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    US population 331 million, expected to be 379 million by 2040.

Russia population 144 million, expected to be 136 million by same year.

Russia must be up to its eyes in genderism.
    Birth rates may be down a touch in the US but, as quoted, are still out pacing deaths.
    Millennials are a bigger generation than Boomers and Gen Z is larger than Gen X
    So, unless people suddenly loose interest in fucking we're probably alright.
    “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieve View Post
    Hasn't the person who you've been hiding EI from started to wonder why you're so damn obsessed with cheese? 🤔

when was the last time you visited India .....do you have any idea of the emerging India....If India is landing shit on the moon they are doing with their own money and not like the British who plundered our Ireland and countries like India.....you have no idea of emerging India .....and also can you compare the population !!!

the above message is for...... Quote Originally Posted by HotRockinLove ...... do not go by what the news says !!!! do you have exact news of how many immigrants are entering our Ireland daily and taking our toilets !!!! and they are from EU .....look into OUR HOME FIRST before we LOOK OUTSIDE .....our children or their children wont have toilets in their own country !!!

#IrishToiletsForIrishPeople #GaelicLoos #ComingOverHereTakingOurJackses #NoToEUrinalTheft #PissingOutsideInFourGreenFields #OuthouseNotOpenhouse

I would have got whatever I buy in 9 days, the fastest. Now, it is 5 days, from CHINA! I mean WOW, fair play to them.

Takes longer to receive a package sent from Spain to Spain - joking.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I would have got whatever I buy in 9 days, the fastest. Now, it is 5 days, from CHINA! I mean WOW, fair play to them.

Takes longer to receive a package sent from Spain to Spain - joking.
    Your obviously not a long term thinker. If it says made in China, your guaranteed two things. First, it's cheaper and second, it won't last.

Now if you order direct from China then yes, it will probably be an OK deal but what's happening is companies are getting stock made in China but promoting them as made in wherever.

Look at it like this. I buy a blow up doll, made in China for 30 cents. I then sell it, as Irish or British or whatever made for 1.50e. That's over three times profit. That's what's going on.

Basically the more Eastern, the cheaper it's gets but the less longevity it will have.

I tell you one thing. If Germany can come up with a way of producing the same quality goods cheaply, then nobody will buy from anywhere again

Westside

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast