Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: India, the new China?

Blog Entries

Default India, the new China?

If India play their cards right then it could be the case. If China screw up they are fucked economically.

Westside

Reviews

Wasn't India supposed to be the new China in the late 90's early 00's? Maybe it's just a slow burn...
    “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieve View Post
    Hasn't the person who you've been hiding EI from started to wonder why you're so damn obsessed with cheese? 🤔

70% of India doesn’t have any sanitation no toilets or sewerage the only thing they getting right at the moment is landing shit on the moon….
    Nice to know where the billions in donations went… fancy few bob for a vanity project.
    China seems to be doing alright it’s Russia that has question marks Hanging over it right now?!

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    If India play their cards right then it could be the case.

If China screw up they are fucked economically.

Westside
    They’re already way past of point of no return .

Demographic collapse is inevitable - has been for a while . : their One Child Policy coming back to bite .

Economy collapsing , environment ravaged .

I’ve been following China since Covid came about : talk about an eye-opener !

: someone mentioned lack of toilet facilities in rural India :: China none better ! ::: we just don’t See ,

because they don’t Want anyone to see .

China : they’re stapling fake leaves to barren city-trees to Appear that all’s good and they have ‘green cities’ .

They’re spray painting entire mountainsides and fields green to Appear that all is well .

They’re planting Rocks ( piece of rock glued to a length of rebar ) in entire huge fields so when the regional

‘Official’ does a flyover it would Appear that they have fields of cereal growing , near ready for harvest .

In China poverty , graft , and cheat is so rampant : they ladle used grease out of the Sewage by the barrel

to take it back into restaurants and cook with it again - to all unsuspecting patrons .

Fake food ( made of cardboard and such , flavored with artificial chemicals to mimic the flavor of meat etc. etc. ) .

Now they’re spray painting common pink hogs Black , because the black variety has better meat ,

and so the black hogs fetch a higher price at market .

I can hardly wrap my head around some of the things I read and see :: and I stay Out of echo chambers !

Entire multimillion person cities built with ‘tofu-concrete’ : looks ok from a distance ; crumbles when u touch it .

These cities stand empty , then get destroyed , bulldozed . :: had never been intended for any sort of

use or to be occupied by people : they’re merely a facade , a show for / of ‘investment’ >>>

Instead of keeping money in banks , the populace has always been encouraged to Invest in property ,

to have a nice new apartment + for a stable place to park life savings .

It’s a Ponzi scheme : they build tofu to show , then more new money coming in : instead of finishing

the initial projects they start new ones so they can get new investors and so on . This can go on for

only so long : it imploded last year , causing a run on banks so banking collapsed etc. etc. etc.

Of Course the regular Joe doesn’t hear about it .

I dig .

They’re past of point of no return . This is their Last Decade - at best .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (29-09-23)

: Demographic Collapse

Due to low birth rate , there won’t be / aren’t enough working age people to replace the current cohort .

Also : an economy clicks over on Consumption . If you don’t have a demographic sector who Buys things :

( that would be the ~~ 25 - 50 ( ? ) year olds :: they travel , buy shiny new things , buy homes , putting kids through school ,

buying shiny new things for their kids , cars , etc. ) ,

production collapses , if production collapses incomes collapse etc. etc. etc.

This a very simplistic tableau , but basically if you didn’t have enough children being born 40 years ago ,

you Cannot try to race to make it up now .

Now China encouraging people to have three children / family ! Ha .

Now no one is having ‘Any’ ( quote / unquote ) .

Btw. Most advanced countries are facing similar challenges - just not on same scale - yet .

Look it up .

There’s very simple explanation and reason Why this phenomena happens in most industrialized societies .

It’s not only China , they’re just the very very very worst off of it . Same happening in Russia as well :

Point of no return / except perhaps the kidnapped Ukrainian children may be a delaying saving ‘grace’ for rus .

But even They are only a drop in a bucket for rus demographic future / or lack thereof .

Look it up .

Further :

Developed industrialized nations facing such demographic issues may / and Do resort to

‘inviting’ foreign workers , foreign people into their own : Merkel 2015 ! And the whole malarkey since .

The world is changing .

‘We’ will no longer ( no one will ) have their ancient traditional homes and cultures anymore .

And a glorious gorgeous good morning ☀️ y’all ! X

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    If India play their cards right then it could be the case. If China screw up they are fucked economically.

Westside
    What do you think will happen to the Western world if china screw up?. If Chiana is screwed the world is screwed

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    : Demographic Collapse

Due to low birth rate , there won’t be / aren’t enough working age people to replace the current cohort .

Also : an economy clicks over on Consumption . If you don’t have a demographic sector who Buys things :

( that would be the ~~ 25 - 50 ( ? ) year olds :: they travel , buy shiny new things , buy homes , putting kids through school ,

buying shiny new things for their kids , cars , etc. ) ,

production collapses , if production collapses incomes collapse etc. etc. etc.

This a very simplistic tableau , but basically if you didn’t have enough children being born 40 years ago ,

you Cannot try to race to make it up now .

Now China encouraging people to have three children / family ! Ha .

Now no one is having ‘Any’ ( quote / unquote ) .

Btw. Most advanced countries are facing similar challenges - just not on same scale - yet .

Look it up .

There’s very simple explanation and reason Why this phenomena happens in most industrialized societies .

It’s not only China , they’re just the very very very worst off of it . Same happening in Russia as well :

Point of no return / except perhaps the kidnapped Ukrainian children may be a delaying saving ‘grace’ for rus .

But even They are only a drop in a bucket for rus demographic future / or lack thereof .

Look it up .
    The Birth rate in the US not much better than Russia and is on a downward trajectory. Take into account Russia's war and the US self destruction with genderism it's hardly a bright future for either country

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Notabot For This Useful Post:

joggon (30-09-23)

Reviews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (30-09-23)

Reviews

We all know the media and fake news. I don't believe any of it.
    Its just put out there and China is still one tough and massive cookie and they're sex dolls are still the best
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 29-09-23 at 12:01.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast