Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Christmas (And I Know I'm Not Alone)

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Awh, Dolly and Kelly, you can come over here and stroke my.... belly over Christmas
    I love your belly. I want to kiss and kiss it and rub it. Your belly makes me so happy

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    What a shower of anti christs, I LOVE Christmas and getting my sack of toys at the end of the bed when I wake up at 4.30.
    I love Christmas depending where I'm at during it. This year I like it because I am in a really charming town in New England where all the old houses are so cozy looking with candles in the windows and it really makes the whole holiday a lovely cozy one. Not to mention there is snow everywhere.
    Anyway, Rover, I want you in my stocking. A cute little puppy for Christmas would be a lovely gift!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I love Christmas depending where I'm at during it. This year I like it because I am in a really charming town in New England where all the old houses are so cozy looking with candles in the windows and it really makes the whole holiday a lovely cozy one. Not to mention there is snow everywhere.
    Anyway, Rover, I want you in my stocking. A cute little puppy for Christmas would be a lovely gift!
    I'd love to be in your stockings Dolly, I'd be trying to climb out of them to higher things.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Default Oh please do !

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Ahem, please don't, people might not understand.
    -- `This is the " Modern age" mate,-- if you are trying to "get out the closet" well I`me sure you
    will find a sympathetic ear somewhere on these boards, ha ha !!
    Which character did you fantasize being -- Santa or his little Helper ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LLAMEDOS View Post
    -- `This is the " Modern age" mate,-- if you are trying to "get out the closet" well I`me sure you
    will find a sympathetic ear somewhere on these boards, ha ha !!
    Which character did you fantasize being -- Santa or his little Helper ?
    You must have seen it so, I did fancy being Santa at first, but something made me change my mind. I didn't like the colour of her hair.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post

Remember a dog is for life not just Christmas so you will have to be well prepared to look after him make sure that he gets plenty of food and all injections etc and that he gets regular exercise.
    Im sure he will enjoy it.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    oh my i cant get over you said that, that man was a woman beater and a wife abuser so when you come out with "George would look after you if he was there..." oh my i have no words only horror
    Can't say as I have been following his life in minute detail but I don't recall ever hearing that he was violent towards his various partners, if he was then I was not referring to this aspect of him if its true for the simple reason I never knew it. I was referring to his world wide reputation as a lady's man and playboy lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    oh thats good i got really worried from that statement

he was a ladys man etc in his early life but up north we remember him as an acholic and woman abuser as thats wot he was like when he left this world and most hate the fact that the airaport is named after him its shameful to idolise someone how was so abusive
    As your from that area then you will know what your taking about so I am not going to debate the ins and outs of what you say. I only meant the 60's and 70's Best would have been fun to hang out with like the era of the famous clip of him filling the pyramid of champagne and being the handsome man that he was. I had only known of his problems with alcohol, I did not know he was seen as an abusive partner up North and anyone who had an airport named after him would have assumed he was worthy of this.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Worhty

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    As your from that area then you will know what your taking about so I am not going to debate the ins and outs of what you say. I only meant the 60's and 70's Best would have been fun to hang out with like the era of the famous clip of him filling the pyramid of champagne and being the handsome man that he was. I had only known of his problems with alcohol, I did not know he was seen as an abusive partner up North and anyone who had an airport named after him would have assumed he was worthy of this.
    Just because u get something dosent mean ure worthy of it ,after all Obama got the Nobel Peace
    prize , Best was quite an unsavoury character but like many before him he had a charming
    exterior and was forgiven alot because he was talented in a certain area in his case football
    The public have a way of overlooking the very obvious failings of people if they are talented,
    always seems to me one set of rules for them and one set for everybody else
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Just because u get something dosent mean ure worthy of it ,after all Obama got the Nobel Peace
    prize , Best was quite an unsavoury character but like many before him he had a charming
    exterior and was forgiven alot because he was talented in a certain area in his case football
    The public have a way of overlooking the very obvious failings of people if they are talented,
    always seems to me one set of rules for them and one set for everybody else
    But isn't that what soceity teaches, to be 'them' and not eveyody else? It's better to be a have than a have not.

I was always amazed at how well Irish people dressed, and then while watching a program on the Famine, and how people from the hills in Cork weren't let into the City Centre if they didn't look the part, made me think this must be why Irish people make an effort about their appearance.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast