Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: FK after OWO

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I wouldn't want to kiss any woman after she ate your ass. Lol
    Not really my scene to be honest,I wouldn't want any lady to eat my ass :-)...
    Just wondering about the etiquette of ass eating...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RomanceEngineered For This Useful Post:

TonyB (25-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceEngineered View Post
    It's a good question.
    I haven't a clue.
    They didn't teach me that in finishing school.
    Etiquette for ass eating. Lol

I suppose it depends on how lucky you get with the lady you're with

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

RomanceEngineered (25-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceEngineered View Post
    This made me laugh 😆😂🤣

The Etiquette of Ass Eating
    By J.R Rimming
    Illustrations by Plug m Hole

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (26-09-23), Kangaroo02 (25-09-23), RomanceEngineered (25-09-23), TonyB (25-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post

It’s different reporting a profile that one can’t have any knowledge of - what does it add that guards can’t do for themselves?
    In my limited interactions with the guards they need even very obvious basic wrongdoings pointed out to them and followed up on to get any sort of action from them.

Not this specifically but things such as break ins, theft, property damage, muggings, and most shamefully the complete dereliction in regard to domestic abuse reports and cases.

The attitude seems to be file a report and shrug their shoulders. That's just my limited experience.

I doubt they have someone looking through sex worker profiles on various websites in Ireland. Hopefully I'm wrong and they do.

Well done for reporting it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelsFan For This Useful Post:

TonyB (25-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    This made me laugh ������

The Etiquette of Ass Eating
    By J.R Rimming
    Illustrations by Plug m Hole
    Your on fire ��

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kangaroo02 For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (25-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AngelsFan View Post
    In my limited interactions with the guards they need even very obvious basic wrongdoings pointed out to them and followed up on to get any sort of action from them.

Not this specifically but things such as break ins, theft, property damage, muggings, and most shamefully the complete dereliction in regard to domestic abuse reports and cases.

The attitude seems to be file a report and shrug their shoulders. That's just my limited experience.

I doubt they have someone looking through sex worker profiles on various websites in Ireland. Hopefully I'm wrong and they do.

Well done for reporting it.
    They do . I can give one example from quite a while back . It was in the West. An ad appeared for a pretty( Young looking ) 19 yr old. Cops were at the apt almost immediately . I don't think the " 19 " year old had any English but her friend had . Cops checked passports etc which showed mid to late 20's as far as i remember . They had a friendly chat with the older Lady and gave a little advice and left. No hassle from them Since that many towns have cops keeping an eye on the welfare of the Ladies . If you ever look at the media reports , sometimes they will have quotes from the reviews . This place is a mine of information for the good and the bad . I think there has been a little shift towards pm's especially in the massage forum once some of the guys realised the ladies had lives outside of massage and that they had partners and kids

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

AngelsFan (25-09-23), FullIrish (26-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    They do . I can give one example from quite a while back . It was in the West. An ad appeared for a pretty( Young looking ) 19 yr old. Cops were at the apt almost immediately . I don't think the " 19 " year old had any English but her friend had . Cops checked passports etc which showed mid to late 20's as far as i remember . They had a friendly chat with the older Lady and gave a little advice and left. No hassle from them Since that many towns have cops keeping an eye on the welfare of the Ladies . If you ever look at the media reports , sometimes they will have quotes from the reviews . This place is a mine of information for the good and the bad . I think there has been a little shift towards pm's especially in the massage forum once some of the guys realised the ladies had lives outside of massage and that they had partners and kids
    That's reassuring to know, thanks for the reply.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314