Thread: Denyssa Appreciated Thread

Reviews

Default Denyssa Appreciated Thread

Taking a leaf out of ordinaryJoes' book here lol, but Denyssa, who currently advertises in Cork (Sometimes Limerick) is top notch. From my avatar I'm sure ye can tell I'm a fan.

Has reviews turned off, so that might put a few people off, but she's A1. Before she turned them off she had 30 odd fairly good ones I think.

Saw her a few weeks back and haven't been able to leave a review. But after a long while off, shes looks great and still provides a cracking session !

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-10-23), Moridin (15-10-23), Tony344 (20-09-23), TonyB (19-09-23)

Reviews

Crikey lads, Denyssa's new pictures are world class. No longer a leggy blonde, now a leggy brunnette.

She looks stunning in that bodysuit as well !

I might have to visit this week !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

ORDINARYJOE (19-10-23)

Reviews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (15-10-23), Bruce 4play (16-10-23), Moridin (15-10-23), Nononsense111 (15-10-23), oldfool (16-10-23), ORDINARYJOE (19-10-23), Rooney2808 (16-10-23), Silvergrey25 (15-10-23), Tony344 (15-10-23)

She looks stunning and I would love to visit her some time. Just wish she was in the city centre as I don’t trust any blackpool location (that I know) for discretion.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneAlex View Post
    She looks stunning and I would love to visit her some time. Just wish she was in the city centre as I don’t trust any blackpool location (that I know) for discretion.
    Just gotta act like you live in the place, leave on the phone jangling keys

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    Just gotta act like you live in the place, leave on the phone jangling keys
    I’m less concerned about looking suspicious. Far more concerned with Cork being tiny and everyone knowing everyone. Being seen by a coworker, family, friend would be problematic.

That said, I’m still a novice in this world so maybe that feeling fades with time.

Your review count is mighty impressive btw. Clearly enjoying life…

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ArcaneAlex For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (15-10-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneAlex View Post
    I’m less concerned about looking suspicious. Far more concerned with Cork being tiny and everyone knowing everyone. Being seen by a coworker, family, friend would be problematic.

That said, I’m still a novice in this world so maybe that feeling fades with time.

Your review count is mighty impressive btw. Clearly enjoying life…
    Thank you sir. I get around

Blog Entries
    Reviews

She's cute ::
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

Reviews

I agree, she is great. She has amazing boobs.

But she may not suit all. Her sense of professionalism is lacking. You will be greeted in a dressing gown rather than sexy lingerie.

But having said that I still love her. Pretty, tall, sexy and quite willing to please. I visit her quite often, and I will continue to do so hopefully.

You lucky Langers