Thread: Mariaireland23

Default Mariaireland23

I must be careful, I know the "mod cons"are around with their fingers teetering over the delete key...

Maria was next on my list ,she had some good
    Review no negative, but now her profile has opted out of reviews,a real shame cos I was just waiting to get my energy back 😁

I’m lost, you’ve read her reviews, had decided to make a booking but are now deterred because she’s disabled the reviews. Is it because you’re not happy waiving your right to submit a review or you think there’s something funny going on, other than she probably envisaged a negative review from some chap she had a rough experience with and thought better to not have him bad mouth her?

Quote Originally Posted by RichieWade View Post
    I’m lost, you’ve read her reviews, had decided to make a booking but are now deterred because she’s disabled the reviews. Is it because you’re not happy waiving your right to submit a review or you think there’s something funny going on, other than she probably envisaged a negative review from some chap she had a rough experience with and thought better to not have him bad mouth her?
    You're lost?
    But what about your trail of breadcrumbs

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by onestick66 View Post
    You're lost?
    But what about your trail of breadcrumbs
    He just stirring the pot you didn't even say anything bad about her

I thought by the way he said “ a real shame cos I was just waiting to get my energy back” he had decided against seeing her at all.

May have misinterpreted, not meant to stir the pot

Reviews

Reviews on here are only Meh in my opinion.

Good to see that there are a majority of good ones - but the details contained in them are rarely useful if helpful at all.

Really what everyone on this thread is looking for is a verification that the provider advertising here is worth booking.

I think that this is what this particular post is about - encouragement that this provider is worth checking out - that's all.

Didn't meet her myself , enquired about a few favs that were listed to see if they were extra or not , said she didn't offer them even though listed so didn't take her up on the meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageatbest93 View Post
    Didn't meet her myself , enquired about a few favs that were listed to see if they were extra or not , said she didn't offer them even though listed so didn't take her up on the meet.
    AAh the plot thickens,
    The review system is bland at best ,only because if you type in and details that could
    Help a punter it is edited before they post
    So I don't really give any thing on it much mind and I don't leave reviews,only on the very odd occasion.
    But your info helps,it's shows that the profile isn't 100%