Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The door

Reviews

On one of my recent visits, got to the main gate of the apartment complex, rang the lady and told her I'm outside the gate, she said she'll buzz it open. Grand. Waited 5 minutes, tried pushing the gate multiple times, wouldn't budge. Thankfully a person who lives there came along and opened the gate so I just followed them inside.

Walked around looking for the right building, found it, rang the lady again and told her I got inside the gate and am outside the door. She said she'll buzz the door open. Waited again 5 minutes, nothing. Door still shut. Texted her saying the door will not open. Was about to ring her again when finally the door buzzed and I got in.

I don't mind apartment visits, but the odd time it's a complete pain in the ass

2. The Following User Says Thank You to reflex For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (20-09-23)

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceEngineered View Post
    藍藍藍
    Sounds like what I do 
    Half deaf anyway...
    Last time the girl kept saying the apartment number(part that I understood),then "bell"-about 6 times until I figured it out
    Just send a message/WhatsApp I will find it
    You are on the 90% of lovely guys looking for fun but terrible with directions.

Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    On one of my recent visits, got to the main gate of the apartment complex, rang the lady and told her I'm outside the gate, she said she'll buzz it open. Grand. Waited 5 minutes, tried pushing the gate multiple times, wouldn't budge. Thankfully a person who lives there came along and opened the gate so I just followed them inside.

Walked around looking for the right building, found it, rang the lady again and told her I got inside the gate and am outside the door. She said she'll buzz the door open. Waited again 5 minutes, nothing. Door still shut. Texted her saying the door will not open. Was about to ring her again when finally the door buzzed and I got in.

I don't mind apartment visits, but the odd time it's a complete pain in the ass
    Ladies should have a list of do and don't. Don't let the client to stand outside.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (20-09-23), reflex (20-09-23), SteveB (20-09-23)

Reviews

Much better when the door intercom thingy doesn't work and the girl has to throw the key from the 3rd floor window.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Hello, I'm parking, I'll be there in 2 minutes.
    Ok
    I'm walking by the shops, ETA 1 minute
    Ok
    I'm nearly at the door, you can open the door, 20 seconds.
    Ok
    Open the door
    I'm at the door
    Open the door please
    Open the door
    I'm here at the door.
    I don't like standing here with people passing
    Can you open the door please?
    Is there a problem?

About 5 minutes later the apartment block door opens

This happens every single time.
    Why can't women just open the door in a timely manner?
    It's not like I don't give plenty of notice.
    Perhaps because the girls are annoyed that you messaged them every second while you were walking towards the door, even when you were right in front of it? A guy standing at the entrance door sending messages is clear to anyone that he's a visitor... or maybe because it's not so easy to sprint in high heels from another room to press the intercom?

I handle things differently to make sure I don't leave the gentleman waiting at the door, drawing the attention of the neighbors.

I ask him to send a text when he reaches the landmark, and once I've given the okay for him to come, I'm already by the intercom, waiting for him to ring, and I'll open it immediately. But if he comes to the door without notifying me, then it's possible that I either won't hear the intercom or I'll open it after a few minutes because I don't want to risk injuring myself by running in heels around the house to open the door.
    Last edited by FetishCherry; 20-09-23 at 10:22.
    Always Smile

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

TonyB (20-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    Much better when the door intercom thingy doesn't work and the girl has to throw the key from the 3rd floor window.
    Or worse yet, she has to send her friend/flatmate downstairs to open the door Her friend was quite fit too though. I should have probably asked if they would do a duo

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reflex For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (21-09-23), TonyB (20-09-23)

Quote Originally Posted by FetishCherry View Post
    Perhaps because the girls are annoyed that you messaged them every second while you were walking towards the door, even when you were right in front of it? A guy standing at the entrance door sending messages is clear to anyone that he's a visitor... or maybe because it's not so easy to sprint in high heels from another room to press the intercom?

I handle things differently to make sure I don't leave the gentleman waiting at the door, drawing the attention of the neighbors.

I ask him to send a text when he reaches the landmark, and once I've given the okay for him to come, I'm already by the intercom, waiting for him to ring, and I'll open it immediately. But if he comes to the door without notifying me, then it's possible that I either won't hear the intercom or I'll open it after a few minutes because I don't want to risk injuring myself by running in heels around the house to open the door.
    Few minutes? Do you live in a mansion?

I wish lol
    Always Smile

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Watching a client on the phone:
    Instructions me - turn left please
    Him: turns right
    Me: I said left not right
    Him: Goes the other way up the street
    Me: Seriously?!
    If facing eachother your left is his right

I had this once with a girl who gave exact direction up until the end
    Park in a certain carpark walk to a shop and phone when out side, which I did
    I was told walk straight across the road into the small carpark and go through the gate on the left!!

Of course I went my left but she could see me from her window through the carpark across the street and meant her left

"Baby no your going the wrong way!! go left"
    Me " I am going left there's no gate"

"No Your other left!!? 🤔 "

Just remember for future reference
    If you see someone your left is there right

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (21-09-23), SteveB (21-09-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalcon View Post
    I used to find it scary enough if thats the right word finding and waiting outside the door, im probably on the go a while now i find my way around better or its often the same ladies Im visiting so its not an issue,

I went a flight too far one time- " Is it the door with all the shoes outside"
    "No NO No- get away from the house with the shoes

wtf did you go there,

lol I nearly ran away all together but then got on good with the lady in question.
    Seriously intrigued!!
    Did she ever tell you what the Hell was going on with the house with all the shoes!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast