Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gangbang in Dublin

Reviews

pics/videos?.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Well, as the organiser and one of the particpants of the event on the 22nd, I have to say that it was most enjoyable and Mia is one gorgeous and enthusiastic lady, who is always eager to please. As it was so close to Xmas and rather short notice, numbers were a little lower so we cut the time down to 1 hour but even at this, Mia was not a clock watcher.

Personally, I am delighted to hear that Mia is considering holding another event before she heads off - Mia, please PM me if you are as I'd love to take part again now that we've established how these events work.

NH
    if its going ahead again pm me please !!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Well, as the organiser and one of the particpants of the event on the 22nd, I have to say that it was most enjoyable and Mia is one gorgeous and enthusiastic lady, who is always eager to please. As it was so close to Xmas and rather short notice, numbers were a little lower so we cut the time down to 1 hour but even at this, Mia was not a clock watcher.

Personally, I am delighted to hear that Mia is considering holding another event before she heads off - Mia, please PM me if you are as I'd love to take part again now that we've established how these events work.

NH
    I would be interested if the girl is attractive but I do not know how these things work. The closest that I have been to a gangbang is a mates gf who realy fancied a live cock in both her holes at the same time. It was fun but I was not happy the way his balls kept hitting me. I am not into any of that gay shit. So what will all these guys be doing? I have heard of girls able to bring off 5 guys at the one time. I will try most things but not if the guys are fooling around with each other.

4. Default

Is this the same 'girl' that is a TS on another thread?????????

Quote Originally Posted by deadeyedick View Post
    I have heard of girls able to bring off 5 guys at the one time. I will try most things but not if the guys are fooling around with each other.
    I'd be a bit worried too if she was beating off a a few guys at the same time.

I wouldn't like to get some other fella's jizz on my leg.

6. Default too late

Looks like I missed out here. Pm'd Nighthawk and Mia, who seem to be head ganger and recipient respectively, but got no response, so I guess that slot is full!! If anyone else out there is organising any interesting combinations, keep me in mind, so long as the pussy is 100% female!!

7. Default Is there any sex here

WTF I had to go back to page 10!!!! to find this. It seems that everything is dicussed here except fucking. Is nobody into multiple sex?

id like to join the gangbang if there is going to be another one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12