Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If Police stop you after a visit

Default If Police stop you after a visit

Can police stop you I they see you leave an apartment, can you just say I was visiting a friend, what proof do they need for an arrest?

Probable cause for a search I think.

Just keep asking them what are they accusing you of exactly, they may back down
    Last edited by RichieWade; 16-09-23 at 14:48.

What evidence is needed for an arrest?
    Last edited by patpz; 16-09-23 at 14:50.

If you tell them nothing, they’ll know nothing!

You can tell a copper it’s quite embarrassing and that you either pay the girl to give you sex counselling for your relationship/marriage or to help you to try overcome erectile dysfunction problems

But unless they have evidence that you were in that specific apartment, paying for sex, if they did not have that, what is there.
    Really would you say that to a copper, and also is it legal I suppose it is because she has more of a therapist?

I’m just wondering how you actually get caught, wouldn’t it have to be at the moment money was exchanged and it was explicitly said it was for sex?

I’d happily offer to drop my trousers to show a pig how flaccid I was and tell him it’s the norm. TF are they going to say, not hard to outsmart one of them.
    Last edited by RichieWade; 16-09-23 at 15:33.

Just wondering how they arrested a few people there awhile ago, and actually got cases to court, is it incriminating evidence on phones, or an actual raid during the act. Otherwise it seems hard to get an arrest if it’s all just speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by patpz View Post
    I’m just wondering how you actually get caught, wouldn’t it have to be at the moment money was exchanged and it was explicitly said it was for sex?
    I’d put it lower down than speeding or drink driving in terms of what they should be arresting people for, never mind the circa 200,000 people using Cocaine in Ireland currently

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast