Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parlour having real name and number

1. Default Parlour having real name and number

How many times have Yas used ur real name and number In a new place would ya think that could ever be a problem

Reviews

Did you pick up on this from my comment?
    Yes. I do tend to use my real name and number when I think a place is legit. I don't want them to look up my number and find out that I'm some sort of pervert.
    Problem is when they offer extras, they have name, number and probably video, you could be leaving yourself wide open to blackmail.

3. Default

I actually jus seen urs after I posted this 🤣 how would they have video...don't wanna go to any of them now 🤣🤦🏻*♂️

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    I actually jus seen urs after I posted this �� how would they have video...don't wanna go to any of them now ������*♂️
    Your going to be on the security camera entering and leaving at the very least, expect another camera at the point you hand over the house fee.
    I recently noticed during a massage that the masseuse could view someone on the stairs outside with her phone. She was the saloon owner and working alone in the building at the time.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

They pretty much all have security cameras, mainly for the girls safety, the non legit possibility have hidden ones as well, depends on how dodge the place is

I was asked to pay the extra fee in the massage room and not in the reception area where the camera was, she was doing her own extra work on the side in a “legit” establishment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by davidob555 View Post
    I was asked to pay the extra fee in the massage room and not in the reception area where the camera was, she was doing her own extra work on the side in a “legit” establishment
    That would be normal in extras places. Hate when they want the money while you're nekid on the table. Also hate that you pay for a full hour's massage, then charge extra and kick you out after 40 minutes.

Reviews

The bulk of places have CCTV now

Reviews

It's not in their interests to create trouble for people, they want reliable respectful clients who will return, they don't want to draw attention to themselves and they don't want to get a rep.
    Last edited by PhilPhilPhil; 09-09-23 at 11:13.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    How many times have Yas used ur real name and number In a new place would ya think that could ever be a problem
    I was badly in need of a massage so chanced using my phone . Called 2 ladies and the second could fit me in. The experience was positive and I planned to return ( I did a good while later and she used her phone during the massage ) Shortly after the massage her profile on FB kept coming up as a friend suggestion . When you google my phone number it supplies too much info . I don't have any immediate concerns with this Lady but if it had happened with others I have visited I would be more concerned . If you visit the Asian Ladies who all have the same rates and the same type of fake verified photos and make the mistake of using your real number , then your details are in the hands of very " capable " people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast