Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thickest cock

I met Brigitte Von Bombom a few years cack and she is pretty big in every way. She’s currently in London and claims 10 inch plus.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jonnahgomes View Post
    That is incredible that Gabrielle might have as big a cock as Candy..... Would never had guessed. Really looking forward to seeing her. Anyone here met her?
    I've seen her 5 times now I think
    It's big believe me
    I've never tried to take candy or Gabrielle so couldn't say for sure but there isn't much between them!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    I've seen her 5 times now I think
    It's big believe me
    I've never tried to take candy or Gabrielle so couldn't say for sure but there isn't much between them!
    Excellent man, thanks!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dublinbrian View Post
    I met Brigitte Von Bombom a few years cack and she is pretty big in every way. She’s currently in London and claims 10 inch plus.
    Ha, yes - I forgot about Brigette 😂

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dublinbrian View Post
    I spent an amazing hour with Mrs Vonbombom when I was only finding my feet with trans ladies ,she schooled me in how to bottom and treated me to an amazing time ,have only been to see her 1 time since and was able to truly ride that magnificent cock ,Jesus I might fly to London this weekend!

6. Default

I only ever met Brigitte Von Boombom once and it was years ago but its still to this day the oddest session I ever had.
    Last edited by Lad251; 18-10-23 at 13:11.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnahgomes View Post
    Nfw! Does Gabriella have a massive cock??? Wow, that's amazing news. I've been trying to see her for quite a while and had no idea she is packing.
    Absolutely massive .. very thick

Ts Bruna,
    Has a mighty hard and thick cock! I’ve had it quite a few times and it’s addictive.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dublindweller View Post
    Absolutely massive .. very thick
    This blows my mind! No pun intended 😂

Mariana Paiva xxl also. Huge weapon and knows how to use it. Very gentle until you're acclimatised and then boom🤣

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast