Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What Happened To Nancy and English Drew?

  1. #1

    Santa What Happened To Nancy and English Drew?

    Both were listed as being available in Cork a few days ago and I was thinking of meeting them. I decided to leave it for a few days and when I checked back both profiles had been suspended. Not long after I think both were put back up. I left it another day or two and searched and both were gone completely.

    Were these girls not genuine or have they just left the country now or something?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    842
    Reviews
    1

    Default Drew

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPrickMick View Post
    Both were listed as being available in Cork a few days ago and I was thinking of meeting them. I decided to leave it for a few days and when I checked back both profiles had been suspended. Not long after I think both were put back up. I left it another day or two and searched and both were gone completely.

    Were these girls not genuine or have they just left the country now or something?
    English Drew is in Dublin at the moment, definitely genuine, see my review

  3. #3

    Default

    I can see your review alright but her profile is suspended.

    When I used the escort search function neither of them came up.

    Can anyone inform me about the situation?

    Nancy was fairly high on my to do list.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPrickMick View Post
    I can see your review alright but her profile is suspended.

    When I used the escort search function neither of them came up.

    Can anyone inform me about the situation?

    Nancy was fairly high on my to do list.
    richard branson sponsored them to float around the kip in his big balloon,unfortunately the wind picked up suddenly and well nobodys seen them since.terrible really.nice girls.



    they mite still be out there somewere
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    richard branson sponsored them to float around the kip in his big balloon,unfortunately the wind picked up suddenly and well nobodys seen them since.terrible really.nice girls.



    they mite still be out there somewere


    God help them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Nancy drew

    When first i glanced at this i thought it was Nancy Drew he was looking for
    Ah god that took me back to my childhood
    Wonder what happened her,maybe she went off with one of The Hardy Boys
    Nancy Drew and wet dreams
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •