Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hair removal, waxing etc

Default Hair removal, waxing etc

Going on hols soon and looking for recommendations on getting chest and private Area waxed or trimmed, any good places do it with the private area too? Like to go to beauty salon with all those fine beauticians handling the privates, but never been so know nothing about it

Veet hair removal cream does the trick for me

Ask Amor
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (09-09-23), Rooney2808 (18-08-23)

Reviews

How do blokes know where to stop for hair removal? I'm not Robin Williams, but there is no place that isn't hairy... A blended fade?

A couple of city centre beauty salons provide the service you are looking for ie. buttocks and crack waxing. I cant name them here but a fresha or treatwell search will give it to you.
    Good luck

Sent you pm hairjoy

Reviews

The veet horror stories still scare me. Im sorry but im sticking to the razor lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FredBiscuits View Post
    How do blokes know where to stop for hair removal? I'm not Robin Williams, but there is no place that isn't hairy... A blended fade?
    I'm curious about this as well, because I do shave my balls but also have light hair all the up my chest, not too much, but enough that its kinda noticeable if there is a hard stop.
    And I'm always conflicted about the hair in the bum crack, because without it, I feel like there would be too much sweaty friction, from my experience when I tried something out. And it's a bloody hard place to handle yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by bananabox999 View Post
    The veet horror stories still scare me. Im sorry but im sticking to the razor lol.
    And this is also the problem, not want any 'accidents' there. Haha
    Last edited by RedBeard69; 19-08-23 at 21:33.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard69 View Post
    I'm curious about this as well, because I do shave my balls but also have light hair all the up my chest, not too much, but enough that its kinda noticeable if there is a hard stop.
    And I'm always conflicted about the hair in the bum crack, because without it, I feel like there would be too much sweaty friction, from my experience when I tried something out. And it's a bloody hard place to handle yourself.

And this is also the problem, not want any 'accidents' there. Haha
    Patch test the veet. Seriously do. Its rare but yi dont want chemical burns.

As for the rest. Personal preference i guess. I trim above, shave below, if you get me. Like waist down.
    The rest i leave natural.
    Ask your fav girl what she likes.

Male grooming is nothing to shy away from. Ask, get answers.
    But do what makes you comfortable. If your happy in yourself, everything is better.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bananabox999 For This Useful Post:

RedBeard69 (19-08-23)

Reviews

Yi know, i thought i wasnt that hairy, but the way your all talking im starting to wonder. Lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast