Thread: Joe who?

Reviews

Default Joe who?

I see the winner of the x factor Joe (can't remember his surname) is all over the place on tv, radio and internet. I didn't watch any of the series and not even the final. But it's hard to escape it when it's mentioned everywhere. I saw a headline on a newspaper that he's getting a 5 million pound deal. That's crazy money for someone new to all this. I don't know how good he is as I didn't hear much of him. I heard this song alright YouTube - The X Factor 2009 - Joe sings his winning single! - Live Final (itv.com/xfactor) There doesn't seem to be anything different to that than what's out there already. It's hardly something that will stick in the head. It's very forgettable. Maybe he'll be a big hit with the teenagers and the Daniel O'Donnel fans. Something tells me he won't see out his 5 million contract. He'll have a few number ones and that's it. Ballads don't work anymore. It's only the likes of Michael Buble and Westlife that can get away with that type of music.There was a young fellow a few years ago that won it and you don't hear of him now. I can't remember his name either. And where did wee Eoghan go

Reviews

bet u watched it all!......

Reviews

No I didn't I've seen enough of those types of shows over the years. I rather Britains Got Talent and watch that when it's on.

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    No I didn't I've seen enough of those types of shows over the years. I rather Britains Got Talent and watch that when it's on.
    Me as well, I used to be a big American Idol fan but got a bit tired of it.

It's really only now that X-Factor and shows like it have become so popular with the mainstream as your average Joe (no pun intended ) is realising how good it can be. Would they have front page headlines of X-Factor or Pop Idol years ago? No way!!!!!

I think next year might be time for me to start watching them fully again, or maybe I'm done with them for good. I've never been a fan of the talent shows though.

Blog Entries

Default Another contender..............

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Me as well, I used to be a big American Idol fan but got a bit tired of it.

It's really only now that X-Factor and shows like it have become so popular with the mainstream as your average Joe (no pun intended ) is realising how good it can be. Would they have front page headlines of X-Factor or Pop Idol years ago? No way!!!!!

I think next year might be time for me to start watching them fully again, or maybe I'm done with them for good. I've never been a fan of the talent shows though.
    Click here for the truth......... ...............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L