Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ladies that prefer 2 or 3 hour appointments

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgittee View Post
    Tightarse .........
    I nominate that as Post of THe Month
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Buswanka69120 View Post
    Failed to mention I'd be looking for a 2 or 3hour appointment every two weeks or sometimes 3 or4 times a month. It adds up. In every other walk of life you pay less for buying in bulk not sure tight arse is applicable 😂 I never once ever tried to negotiate with a lady (this is a new account being around, usually tip if anything) and I wouldn't but if they prefer it and it suits...dont see an issue personally.
    And you think that makes you special , really sad
    Clubcard stop now

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    And you are just lacking any class or appreciation , if you were booking several days a week or more maybe that conversation might happen but 3 hours ......seriously
    Tired of explaining this. Some ladies offer insentivising rates for longer appointments. As is there right to reflect there preference or business approach. Regardless of what way you look at it, I'm happy to pay what is asked always was and always will be. Just a slight preference on this occasion for ladies who prefer what was outlined. Not sure the issue. I'm happy, the lady who choose the rates herself is happy. But people here on the forum seem unhappy. It's weird to me. Never would have thought it would turn into this.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Buswanka69120 View Post
    Tired of explaining this. Some ladies offer insentivising rates for longer appointments. As is there right to reflect there preference or business approach. Regardless of what way you look at it, I'm happy to pay what is asked always was and always will be. Just a slight preference on this occasion for ladies who prefer what was outlined. Not sure the issue. I'm happy, the lady who choose the rates herself is happy. But people here on the forum seem unhappy. It's weird to me. Never would have thought it would turn into this.
    You are suggesting you spend a lot so you want discount , consider the value that places on a person in the most profound personal way , I only do longer appointments not for discounts but for the exceptional moments I encounter with that person. I would not devalue that for 50 euro or whatever you are lookin for
    Clubcard stop now

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    You are suggesting you spend a lot so you want discount , consider the value that places on a person in the most profound personal way , I only do longer appointments not for discounts but for the exceptional moments I encounter with that person. I would not devalue that for 50 euro or whatever you are lookin for
    They advertise the rates. If what they advertise is X I'm not looking for X - 50 I'll happily pay what's advertised, if they prefer longer bookings and choose to incentivise it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456