Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Booking cancellation fee

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    So something outside your control goes wrong and you’re happy to pay what’s basically a fine?
    Thank god my barber operates a cash only walk in system, I hate to have to find another one
    Booking only system. Doesnt do walk ins.

Meh, its never happened, i book, i go. No problem.
    He's a nice guy tho, id say its more a deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    So something outside your control goes wrong and you’re happy to pay what’s basically a fine?
    Thank god my barber operates a cash only walk in system, I hate to have to find another one
    Don't turn up for your flight no refund

Don't turn up for football match tickets not refunded

List goes on

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Just to note...

Visiting your hair dresser or dentist isn't illegal.

.......................................................Well said old chap, we who are about to rock salute you!

The last time I tried to shag my baber "Michael" you know the one I'm talking about he stuck me in the thigh with a pair of scissors and told me never to come back. I can't understand why 🤷 He started it by asking me if I wanted him to take much off??????

A filling fell out of one of my teeth last Friday past, I hope when my mouth of open wide he doesn't stick anything long and pulsating into it, I'm taking about his drill of course 😁

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joelegs For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (06-08-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post
    .......................................................Well said old chap, we who are about to rock salute you!

The last time I tried to shag my baber "Michael" you know the one I'm talking about he stuck me in the thigh with a pair of scissors and told me never to come back. I can't understand why 🤷 He started it by asking me if I wanted him to take much off??????

A filling fell out of one of my teeth last Friday past, I hope when my mouth of open wide he doesn't stick anything long and pulsating into it, I'm taking about his drill of course 😁
    Ah shit there's another typo, my fingers are too frigging fat for bloody smart phones 😁

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joelegs For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (06-08-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post

List goes on
    If you only had to pay for your flight when you arrived at the airport or pay for your match when you arrived at your seat in the stadium then would you still pay if you were late and missed them?

The problem with this proposal is that only the clients that have been trained to feel that they need to "do the right thing" will pay it. Those who are currently merrily booking appointments that they have no intention of attending will be unaffected. Those that book an appointment that don't give a shit will continue to not give a shit and will be unaffected.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmbiValent For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (08-08-23), SteveB (06-08-23), TommyH123 (06-08-23)

Reviews

List goes on
    Both prepaid in advance, not great examples really

Ticketmaster already has the cash

Punters money is still in his back pocket if he doesn’t show and 99 times out of 100 will remain there

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (06-08-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post

The last time I tried to shag my baber "Michael" you know the one I'm talking about he stuck me in the thigh with a pair of scissors and told me never to come back. I can't understand why �� He started it by asking me if I wanted him to take much off??????

A filling fell out of one of my teeth last Friday past, I hope when my mouth of open wide he doesn't stick anything long and pulsating into it, I'm taking about his drill of course ��
    ...and I ain't going back to the hairdressers or the dentist (well maybe occasionally for the dentist)!

Funnily enough I only ever had women cut my hair...never a barber...go figure ....

As for a Turkish shave? Well let's just say I wouldn't let a man hold a blade to my throat!
    Good survival skills ....

"Is it safe."

Reviews

List goes on
    Pretty stupid post alright.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

TommyH123 (06-08-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Well I've made my booking for tomorrow .

Early morning on a Sunday with a new girl when I'm pushed for time...what could go wrong ?

I actually have a good feeling.
    No cancellation !

Booking confirmed !

Fuck I gotta roll.....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irelandbeautyyy View Post
    Hi everyone!

Let's talk about booking cancellation fee.

I am all ears for your opinions…

When and how much should the client pay the cancellation fee? Or shouldn't he pay at all? Is it enough to text "iam sorry i can't make it"?

Once or twice I've seen the lady at the door and cancelled right there! But if you are seeing a reg it is unfair to cancel and not pay something.
    Mmmm-hmm

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast