Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 😜Does being a good kisser give you an edge when giving oral 🤪

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Once her dick is hard she ain't faking. It also pulses when we cum like yours. It's what causes the shakes, which are only felt in the vag AFTER we cum. Literally called after shocks.
    I think I've done that a few times, I endeavour to at least. If your head is being squeezed by her thighs like a vice grips, is that a good tell that she's not faking?

And don't anyone bring my username into this... I'm really not in the fucking mood. Just a genuine query.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 04-08-23 at 19:14.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I think I've done that a few times, I endeavour to at least. If your head is being squeezed by her thighs like a vice grips, is that a good tell that she's not faking?

And don't anyone bring my username into this... I'm really not in the fucking mood. Just a genuine query.
    Sounds good to me. I came for air once and had my head pushed down again so hard I nearly got whiplash.

Like I said, I am no a allusions it has anything to do with me, or it had anything to do with my studlyness 🤔 is that even a word. Like Liam said "...I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career."😁

Reviews

not really, I learned very young at being good at giving oral by cutting an orange in half and licking it till it was gone, i could lick that sucker for 25 mins without stop by the end without fatigue

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    not really, I learned very young at being good at giving oral by cutting an orange in half and licking it till it was gone, i could lick that sucker for 25 mins without stop by the end without fatigue

I bet every wasp in fecking Ireland was chasing you too. Did you ever try a watermelon, now that would be a real a real achievement lol 😂 I love love watermelon in the words Homer, Simpson that is and not the Greek boy 'watermelon grarrrrr'. 😁

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123