Thread: Fangs address and website

1. Default Fangs address and website

Can someone please pm me the address and website if they have one

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by image1960 View Post
    Can someone please pm me the address and website if they have one
    Sent you a Private Message just now.

Could I get that pm also

Without meaning to invoke the enquiry police, if you just google her name alongside the words massage and Dublin you’ll get her website with all the info needed.

Shop is named after an eastern state of mind and is located on a street where they might make burgers

More famous for their sausages!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to red69 For This Useful Post:

Petros (20-11-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Without meaning to invoke the enquiry police, if you just google her name alongside the words massage and Dublin you’ll get her website with all the info needed.

Shop is named after an eastern state of mind and is located on a street where they might make burgers
    Bizarre "clue"!!! Totally frustrating to a newbie on here and far too cryptic to anyone with little time on their hands. The very nonsense that put people off these EI threads.

Time wasting in my opinion........
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 02-08-23 at 12:12. Reason: Not allowed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by red69 View Post
    Could I get that pm also
    Sent that to you there.

Clue aside I gave him all the information he needed to find her website which will have all the information he needs.
    Those 3 words in a search engine will bring it up, it’s not rocket science.

I’ve asked for info in the past and happy to give it out also, but if someone’s given me the tools to find it myself I don’t get annoyed by it.

Kindly get off your high horse

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratchet For This Useful Post:

bigmango (02-08-23), tbooker281 (13-11-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    Bizarre "clue"!!! Totally frustrating to a newbie on here and far too cryptic to anyone with little time on their hands. The very nonsense that put people off these EI threads.

Time wasting in my opinion........
    Show respect to fellow punters who have a different opinion & attitude to your own.

Another rant from you without checking your facts first - The OP has already got EIGHT reviews. So he obviously knows how to use the internet.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Clue aside I gave him all the information he needed to find her website which will have all the information he needs.
    Those 3 words in a search engine will bring it up, it’s not rocket science.

I’ve asked for info in the past and happy to give it out also, but if someone’s given me the tools to find it myself I don’t get annoyed by it.

Kindly get off your high horse
    No horse here. Just an opinion I have offered many times on here. You are actually wasting punters time with these shabby clues - I have been reliably informed many times.

You might kindly note that it's only the so called "clues" I am referring to of course - not the reliable info you gave.

A personal campaign to eradicate times wasting on here with idiotic statements (best put up on the General Chat thread for the casual viewer) and putting up info that is turning people off using this EI thread is not a "High Horse".

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast