Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Escorts without reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,188
    Reviews
    134

    Default Escorts without reviews

    I know that the escorts have a right to opt out of the review process, and some for very legitimate reasons and I totally understand that, but I just have query around protocol really.

    If an escort has opted out of the review process but a client has still visited her and can verify that the pics the escort are using are not of her, can a thread be created warning other clients of this?
    If this is allowed, can the client go in to more detail of the meeting with regard to favourites advertised but not included etc?
    By the same token, if an escort was forced to opt out of the review system through no fault of her own, but a client visited her and had a great time and can verify the pics, can a positive thread be created to reflect this?

    Apologies if these issues were covered in a previous thread.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    300
    Reviews
    5

    Default Spill the Beans Lad.

    ----- Was she " WHITNEY " in Tralee ? ---

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,917
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Good idea something like a Clients Warning/ Thumbs up Section.

    But I can see that Escorts who are paying for advertising and not providing good services would have a problem with this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,425
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrypunter View Post
    If an escort has opted out of the review process but a client has still visited her and can verify that the pics the escort are using are not of her, can a thread be created warning other clients of this?
    As the pics are not verified then people should really assume that they are probably real pics, but if thay are really just using the pics to scam people that I'd say, yes............

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrypunter View Post
    If this is allowed, can the client go in to more detail of the meeting with regard to favourites advertised but not included etc?
    Again, if they are advertising services that they do not provide, then again I'd say they are trying to scam people, so yes.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrypunter View Post
    By the same token, if an escort was forced to opt out of the review system through no fault of her own, but a client visited her and had a great time and can verify the pics, can a positive thread be created to reflect this?
    The problem with this is that it then looks like you're trying to promote the escort.................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

    takemedrunkimhome (14-06-10)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    I always assume that escorts who do not allow reviews are fakes .It would be a big help if these escorts had a red cross or mark on their link photo so that you would not have to open their profile and search down only to find that they are a fake. I think that more would allow reviews to avoid being branded on the index pages.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    I always assume that escorts who do not allow reviews are fakes .It would be a big help if these escorts had a red cross or mark on their link photo so that you would not have to open their profile and search down only to find that they are a fake. I think that more would allow reviews to avoid being branded on the index pages.
    I think that while you assume the escort to be fake it's not a fair assumption all of the time.
    Girls may have very good reasons and legitimate ones at that not to allow reviews.
    I agree with your point though regarding the red cross perhaps it's better on their door than the profile though

    Elle x

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,188
    Reviews
    134

    Default

    Not Whitney in Tralee Llamedos. I recognise that number, it is an agency in Tralee.
    Just speaking from past experiences really, and wondering if there is any legitimate way of warning fellow punters.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,188
    Reviews
    134

    Default

    Thanks Luther, that cleared up some grey ares for me anyway. Cheers man.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •