Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time massage (nervous)

1. Default First time massage (nervous)

Hi everyone,

I've been wanting to get a proper massage with HE for a long time now but I just can't bring myself to go anywhere.

Can someone recommend somebody easy going and that will make me feel at ease. I'm also nervous about the location and how discreet it will be.

Any advice or recommendations would be great, I'm based in Dublin 15 but can travel anywhere in Dublin

Thanks in advance

Reviews

Im sure the Dubs here will tell you a few spots but don't overthink the location people are too busy with their own lives and don't notice. 99% of thai places do HE . When you get on the bed make sure you're naked they will take it from there

Sensual massage in D15 will look after you. Great massage and fabulous ending. Don't miss out on her!

Reviews

Swedish massage Coolmine. Very discrete entrance, but you will have to say what you want, dont be nervous just go for it

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Swedish massage Coolmine. Very discrete entrance, but you will have to say what you want, dont be nervous just go for it
    Cheers, sent you a pm

I doubt very much that Swedish massage in coolmine will offer a HE!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by arvestmoon View Post
    I doubt very much that Swedish massage in coolmine will offer a HE!
    Have you been there? I never had a problem...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blanchwill View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've been wanting to get a proper massage with HE for a long time now but I just can't bring myself to go anywhere.

Can someone recommend somebody easy going and that will make me feel at ease. I'm also nervous about the location and how discreet it will be.

Any advice or recommendations would be great, I'm based in Dublin 15 but can travel anywhere in Dublin

Thanks in advance
    Go somewhere and reputable, safe for both the ladies & you. There are a lot of scammers out there. Some ladies here are great, legit and know what they are doing.

9. Default

Was tempted myself but booked for the Thai place next door. Anything going there do you know?

No I've never been so I could well be wrong! I just didn't think that they would do it. I work nearby so I'm going to book a session tomorrow. Any tips for me? What girl should I choose?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast