Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Why are all the mods invisible now?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default Why are all the mods invisible now?

    In the last 3 weeks or so, nearly all the mods are under the invisible mode, including the boss, I realise that it is their prerogative to do so, but I am just being nosey and wondering was there any particular reason for this?

    Nosey Rover.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    It is up to mods whether they are visible or not, same as it is any user.

    I'm invisible because when I'm visible people send me PMs asking for stuff all the time!

    Shocking, I'm a bad girl!

    Pat x

    P.S. We are really looking forward to you coming to E-I xmas party

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    In the last 3 weeks or so, nearly all the mods are under the invisible mode, including the boss, I realise that it is their prerogative to do so, but I am just being nosey and wondering was there any particular reason for this?

    Nosey Rover.
    i have being invisible before i became a mod.You want to know why i havnt gone back to being visible now?Because i cant remember how i went invisible in the first place.Someone tell me how to in-invisible myself and i will do it.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    In the last 3 weeks or so, nearly all the mods are under the invisible mode, including the boss, I realise that it is their prerogative to do so, but I am just being nosey and wondering was there any particular reason for this?

    Nosey Rover.
    Probably there all assigned to troll patrol Rover, and if visable wouldnt get "piece" to conduct their covert operation.

    Elle x

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Well nosey dog......

    I haven't been here much lately, and have only been popping in and out, so I went invisadle to stop all the ladies PM'ing me every time they see me logged in.........

    They're all looking for kisses.............

    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    We like to surprise people Rover.

    P.S I like the new avatar, but I kind of miss the dog. Why don't you make yourself invisible and join the mods on nightly patrols...............you could be our blood hound.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    It is up to mods whether they are visible or not, same as it is any user.

    I'm invisible because when I'm visible people send me PMs asking for stuff all the time!

    Shocking, I'm a bad girl!

    Pat x

    P.S. We are really looking forward to you coming to E-I xmas party
    As I said, I know it's their prerogative to do so, but the real reason I ask is because when I know they're online, I won't be bold.

    I'm just can't wait to go to the E-I party.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    Probably there all assigned to troll patrol Rover, and if visable wouldnt get "piece" to conduct their covert operation.

    Elle x
    Or maybe it's because this way, they can always say, they havent been here when they are questioned about not taking actions they should take etc...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I haven't been here much lately, and have only been popping in and out, so I went invisadle to stop all the ladies PM'ing me every time they see me logged in.........

    They're all looking for kisses.............

    It's only now I realise you put that fly there, no wonder I couldn't kill the little beggar. I wish you'd reappear, all the ladies are pm'ing me now.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Yes folks, Rover will be coming to the E-I Xmas Party and there will be photos... Just you wait and see...

    We really wanted to invite anonymouse too, but we were worried, if we did, Rover woud eat him

    Next party though, we'll get anonymouse over

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •