Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
For fuck sake, Westie. You're completely missing the torturous existence one endures suffering unrequited love. It doesn't matter a shite that George's girlfriend found him smearing coke on his cock before sticking up the hole of some LA gangbanger in a downtown Stockholm public jacks before turning her brunette affections onto Andrew in an evil revenge plot using the brooch as an emotional weapon that will ultimately culminate in George going apeshit and recording Listen Without Prejudice; it only matters that last Christmas he gave her his heart, but the very next day, she gave it away.

What a bitch.
the only thing id be giving away are his records,not that i own any of them.Although i will say Last Christmas and Careless Whisper are two classics.I was as amazed as George was when i first heard them.

Thats another thing,Careless Whisper.See the start of the vid, as the camera rolls accross the lit up skyline.How come ppl are never able to recreate that with their own eyes?I look out the windows of Westville and see Cork lit up skyline and say yawn and fuck off to bed.

YouTube - Careless Whisper

great song though,
Westside.