Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Regulars vs new experiences

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo02 View Post
    Peel off that outer layer and have a drink
    I dare say that might not end well, but it's a school night for me so i cant anyway. Your all safe, for now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bananabox999 For This Useful Post:

Kangaroo02 (07-07-23)

Quote Originally Posted by jekyl69 View Post
    Im conflicted frequently, do i go see a regular whom i know and enjoy, or do i strike out and meet someone new ?? Ive never figured how to deal with this..
    I'm always having this debate with myself. I haven't been to see anyone since my most recent regular English Sarah finished up in 2018.

Before Sarah I had two other girls I used to see. One for 4 years and the other for 6. I much preferred to having a regular who I felt comfortable with and new I could make a set appointment with. As opposed to the whole thing of "call me when you get here" and been given the run around. I live a good distance from Dublin and not many girls will let you make an appointment for a specific time, well at least not the first time anyway (which I can understand and respect).

There are a few girls I have on my favourites list whom I'd like to see but the reasons above along with the new law have I'm afraid to say have made me a little extra nervous.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to john40 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (08-07-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john40 View Post
    I'm always having this debate with myself. I haven't been to see anyone since my most recent regular English Sarah finished up in 2018.

Before Sarah I had two other girls I used to see. One for 4 years and the other for 6. I much preferred to having a regular who I felt comfortable with and new I could make a set appointment with. As opposed to the whole thing of "call me when you get here" and been given the run around. I live a good distance from Dublin and not many girls will let you make an appointment for a specific time, well at least not the first time anyway (which I can understand and respect).

There are a few girls I have on my favourites list whom I'd like to see but the reasons above along with the new law have I'm afraid to say have made me a little extra nervous.
    Hey man I've noticed you mentioning about not seeing anyone in awhile. I know some really reliable girls. The list is growing a bit smaller mind you.

You can drop me a PM if you decide on a jaunt around Dublin sometime .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (08-07-23), oldfool (09-07-23)

When I started I used to visit a different lady every time just to have different experiences. In the last year or so I have a regular that I see a couple of times a month. We clicked straight away and she is like no other woman I’ve ever met so I rarely see new ladies. However I’ve developed a taste for TS ladies too and am having great fun meeting new ones and hopefully I’ll find a regular TS too!

Reviews

Most regulars to me are 3 or 4 times some more. I'm like a butterfly flitting from one beautiful flower to another. There is one lady who is on a break at the moment who I know I will hopefully see many times she is the absolute best I have ever met and we just click together.

Reviews

If I was in Dublin I would stick to a very small number of regulars, but outside Dublin there are not many ladies with a permanent base.

Not complaining though - if you are 'forced' to see a variety of ladies you encounter the occasional complete gem that you might never have met otherwise.

I keep thinking I will cut down to one or two favourites, but the ladies' schedules don't always make that easy.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (09-07-23)

Reviews

I have more or less decided to not meet anyone new ,
    There are a couple of reasons for this,
    Which are mostly to do with my personality, and what really turns me on . I have 2 possibly 3 ladies that understand me and know exactly what to do with me and for me .
    I’ve lost interest in looking at a random profile of a beautiful young lady , possibly with poor English and zero interest in interacting with me .
    I’ve also lost interest in meeting girls who are younger than my children.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (09-07-23)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234