Thread: cork street girls

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default cork street girls

hi lads,heres the story ive been gettin street girls in cork for a few yrs now and the seen has gone crap really,oveer by union quay(next to school of music) u always get some bulgarian girls,1 o them is juliette she bout 23,cute lookin the nicest of them,i got owo of her for 50 euor few wks ago,was v good.
    theres a girl by morrisons island,vicky,shes bout 19 has a traveller look bout heer,she also does owo or nethin,goood to but dont give her the money till ur finish or half up front,alot of the girls now try to rob u if they tink they can so,fuck them i always bring it up that if a girl robs me ill catch her n she will be sorry,this usually puts them in there place lol,theres a girl leona,*********,tanned always by morrisonsd young v good lookin,lads shes a tramp she will bring u to lennoxs and rob u,then run across the footbridge shes gone in a second,if u pick her up tell her ull go where u no,mtake her down the marina r out douglas she wont get away then and will do business dont go newhere in town with her trust me she caught me once lol,theres a few old 1s around i wouldnt touch them,theres a blond hot 1 around she tall nice legs best lookin girl by far she is a robber i heard of a frend so BEWARE SHE ALWAYS STANDS AT THE CORNER BEHIND COLLEGE OF COMM,nheway get back to me lads we can have a chat

ps- theres mneant to be a few young 1s workin around now so i must check it out,ne info appreciated? oh lads xmas always a good time for them
    Last edited by Westsidex; 07-12-09 at 22:35. Reason: Posting real name