Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: beggars at ATM's

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default beggars at ATM's

    Fucking awful a nice young 20yr old girl I know was robbed getting her money out of the ATM last night by these fucking Romanian gyspies rotting our streets this is the 2nd person I know who got robbed by them in this way he was followed yes followed to a public toilet after using the ATM they burst open the toilet while he having a shit took his bag 300 in it the fucking lot, I spoke to this young girl today shes totally traumatized break your heart to see her robbed of 200, a 3RD world country we have become Racist card opportunists can go fuck themselves..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    A buddy of mine that happens to be a roma gypsy was saying that he is thinking of leaving the country because he heard of some dirty irish pervert stealing underwear from a foreign girl, Thai he says he thinks she was. Says if thats the sort of shite those dirty Irish bastards get up to then they deserve to be chucked off a high building - deserve no better that type. Quite frankly I had to agree with him

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Under a palm tree
    Posts
    533
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Fucking awful a nice young 20yr old girl I know was robbed getting her money out of the ATM last night by these fucking Romanian gyspies rotting our streets this is the 2nd person I know who got robbed by them in this way he was followed yes followed to a public toilet after using the ATM they burst open the toilet while he having a shit took his bag 300 in it the fucking lot, I spoke to this young girl today shes totally traumatized break your heart to see her robbed of 200, a 3RD world country we have become Racist card opportunists can go fuck themselves..
    yes beggars at ATM's is one of my pet hates.

    what do they expect that when you have finished your withdrawl that you throw them a "spare" 20 or something ?

    I don't mind guys begging anywhere else but ATM's piss me off.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default If it were me

    Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    yes beggars at ATM's is one of my pet hates.
    id ask them if they want the money in English or Irish.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    maybe ring liveline tomorro and give a fake name and warn people over the air ways. These fukers need to be dealth with by the system. i.e deported!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default They should deport the bankers with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    maybe ring liveline tomorro and give a fake name and warn people over the air ways. These fukers need to be dealth with by the system. i.e deported!!
    and what about these idiots that sepnd all day at the bank machine?I was waiting one day and i felt like asking the fool what the top score on the machine was.Pressing button after button on the bloody thing.

    thought something unqiue might happen,
    Westside.

  7. Default

    And funny enough - if you ask one of the gypsy girls for 20yo for a ride, they get real thick with you

    If you want money girls, work for it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    what do they expect that when you have finished your withdrawl that you throw them a "spare" 20 or something ?
    It all depends on what extras you recieved.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    living on a cruise ship for the next 6 months :)
    Posts
    374
    Reviews
    1

    Default does my head in

    beggars at the atms and the luas ticket dispensers drive me crazy
    they watchin and waiting for their moment to snatch and grab,its happened me 3 times now
    but there was one guy who asked for some coins and because he asked and not snatch i gave him a few bob
    its better to burn out than to fade away

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default shes better now

    well I told my lovely friend who got robbed to come for a drink with me lastnite she enjoyed herself got right drunk she gave me a blowjob in the er special toilet too the barman was knocking on the door before I finished wont be going to that pub again fuckin awful....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •