Thread: Period play?

Default Period play?

Thoughts on period play?

I personally love it…
    ValkyrieVeda.com

2. Default

I've only ever been involved in it accidentally lol. What would be considered period play?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irlbel View Post
    I've only ever been involved in it accidentally lol. What would be considered period play?
    Using blood as a lubricant

Not a fan after some early sexual encounters back when I was 19 or 20. I used to give a booty call to a girl in her late twenties. She loved being fucked on her period so as I was starting out in my sexual awakening I obliged. One night we both happened to meet while out and we were pretty rat arsed and lo and behold she was on her period. The bed was like an abattoir after we finished. She asked me smear my cock all over her and finish up between her tits. I was so drunk I went with it. We would go for a while I’d take it out and she would grid herself up and down against my Micky. That was the last we ever really saw of each other. I’ve never really been a fan of the period sex after that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xmc82 View Post
    Not a fan after some early sexual encounters back when I was 19 or 20. I used to give a booty call to a girl in her late twenties. She loved being fucked on her period so as I was starting out in my sexual awakening I obliged. One night we both happened to meet while out and we were pretty rat arsed and lo and behold she was on her period. The bed was like an abattoir after we finished. She asked me smear my cock all over her and finish up between her tits. I was so drunk I went with it. We would go for a while I’d take it out and she would grid herself up and down against my Micky. That was the last we ever really saw of each other. I’ve never really been a fan of the period sex after that.
    I am not a big fan of it I have to say.My ex loved being fucked on her period too.I don’t mind seeing blood.But the irony smell of blood put me off