Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which lovely ladies based in Dublin Swallow

1. Default Which lovely ladies based in Dublin Swallow

Gentlemen and possibly ladies, a good OWO is just what the doctor ordered after a long day but do any of you know if any ladies swallow. I find most ladies say they CIM but don’t shout for joy when the train 💦 arrives. DM me if you want. I have a very good recommendation. I’m basically sick of others not contributing and getting information without proving the same. ✌️

Sent you a DM.

Messaged you there as well.

4. Default

DMs flying in 😄. This seems to be a very wanted service. Happy to provide recommendations (that’s right plural) to those who provide at least a recommendation. We are here to help each other not live off another.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dillywilly For This Useful Post:

bigmango (01-11-23)

Not sure how to DM but if ya have a recommendation fire it on 🙌🏻

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dillywilly View Post
    DMs flying in ��. This seems to be a very wanted service. Happy to provide recommendations (that’s right plural) to those who provide at least a recommendation. We are here to help each other not live off another.
    All that is wrong on this thread - and why most potential contributors never return.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xmc82 View Post
    Not sure how to DM but if ya have a recommendation fire it on 🙌🏻
    Yes of course (please read my message) 🤦*♂️

Hey dilly can you Dm me because I can’t Dm you for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Dillywilly View Post
    Gentlemen and possibly ladies, a good OWO is just what the doctor ordered after a long day but do any of you know if any ladies swallow. I find most ladies say they CIM but don’t shout for joy when the train 💦 arrives. DM me if you want. I have a very good recommendation. I’m basically sick of others not contributing and getting information without proving the same. ✌️
    Can you dm me please

11. Default

Could you send a DM onto me please, much appreciated

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast