Page 553 of 553 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553
Results 5,521 to 5,529 of 5529

Thread: 9am June 15th 2023

Reviews

Is Barney on the beer yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    Chelsea win it 3-2 and keep their european hopes alive. They do seem to have got some consistency the last while. Defeat for forest but overall it was a good day for them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (Yesterday)

Utd v arsenal, another huge day in the title race. Can the gunners win and take it to the last day of the season? There's no doubt that at the moment arsenal are a far better team than utd, in everyway. 29pts ahead of them, gd of plus 60, utds is minus 3, arsenal are consistent and utd arn't. So everything points to an arsenal win, or does it? There's a saying in football, you're only as good as your last game. Just cause you lost or won last week means nothing for todays game. Then there's the old trafford factor, its not a happy hunting ground for the gunners. Just 2 wins in the last 18 years at the theatre of dreams, so by the ft whistle will it be the theatre of nightmares for arsenal. Form or record, which will win out?
    Last edited by Ketchup2023; Today at 07:52.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Privet (Today), Ryankelvin (Today)

Reviews

Chin up today ketchup, positive vibes and all that, sure if the worst comes to the worst today there is always next week. You have mentioned previously wondering if messiah Moyes reads this tread and I am beginning to think he does. There is no other reason why at 1 down to Luton he did not make his usual bring on more defenders move other than he wanted to help Barney so I expect him to do the same for you next week.

As for me and next season, I think I am going to practice eating healthier, more exercise, doing yoga etc. I need to change my mindset and reprogrammed myself to be positive now that the new dawn is approaching and hopefully I can enjoy watching west ham again

Utd v arsenal, another huge day in the title race. Can the gunners win and take it to the last day of the season? There's no doubt that at the moment arsenal are a far better team than utd, in everyway. 29pts ahead of them, gd of plus 60, utds is minus 3, arsenal are consistent and utd arn't. So everything points to an arsenal win, or does it? There's a saying in football, you're only as good as your last game. Just cause you lost or won last week means nothing for today’s game. Then there's the old trafford factor, it’s not a happy hunting ground for the gunners. Just 2 wins in the last 18 years at the theatre of dreams, so by the ft whistle will it be the theatre of nightmares for arsenal. Form or record, which will win out?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (Today), Ryankelvin (Today)

Reviews

BTW best of luck today,hopefully rice gets a screamer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    Chin up today ketchup, positive vibes and all that, sure if the worst comes to the worst today there is always next week. You have mentioned previously wondering if messiah Moyes reads this tread and I am beginning to think he does. There is no other reason why at 1 down to Luton he did not make his usual bring on more defenders move other than he wanted to help Barney so I expect him to do the same for you next week.

As for me and next season, I think I am going to practice eating healthier, more exercise, doing yoga etc. I need to change my mindset and reprogrammed myself to be positive now that the new dawn is approaching and hopefully I can enjoy watching west ham again
    As far as next week goes i think the glass is fully empty . David got his good send off yesterday. If arsenal dont win today its all over.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Privet (Today)

Reviews

Utd v arsenal, another huge day in the title race. Can the gunners win and take it to the last day of the season? There's no doubt that at the moment arsenal are a far better team than utd, in everyway. 29pts ahead of them, gd of plus 60, utds is minus 3, arsenal are consistent and utd arn't. So everything points to an arsenal win, or does it? There's a saying in football, you're only as good as your last game. Just cause you lost or won last week means nothing for today’s game. Then there's the old trafford factor, it’s not a happy hunting ground for the gunners. Just 2 wins in the last 18 years at the theatre of dreams, so by the ft whistle will it be the theatre of nightmares for arsenal. Form or record, which will win out?
    Utd are under a lot of pressure, they could pull a big performance out of the hat , as they did with Liverpool.
    I think Arsenal are better than Liverpool and won’t be intimidated.
    I go for 3-0 to Arsenal.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (Today), Privet (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    Utd are under a lot of pressure, they could pull a big performance out of the hat , as they did with Liverpool.
    I think Arsenal are better than Liverpool and won’t be intimidated.
    I go for 3-0 to Arsenal.
    hopefully you will be right ryan. Its a huge banana skin game for arsenal. No changes for arsenal, 3 changes for utd, diallo, amrabat and mctominay all start. I wouldn't be too confident about this prediction but i'll go for 3-2 to arsenal.

Chance for hojlund but he slips when kicking it. It goes over.

Utd look dangerous with some of their attacks. Arsenal have made a few last ditch tackles.