Page 55 of 581 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: 9am June 15th 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    Oh, I am here now, was busy all day, just in so have only seen the result and yes I obviously have got my prediction of three point max from the first six games disastrously wrong.however my bigger disappointment is that if this keeps up mightyless Moyes might get a new contract. Also possession last week against Chelsea 28%, today he managed to better that 21.5%. Now don’t tell me as true football supporters you would not be embarrassed by that type and style of play.

The only other reason I can think for those two wins ketchup is that Declan rice was holding us back all along lol

QUOTE=Barney Rubble;3809973]Where the fuck is Privet?
    [/QUOTE]
    Does possession stats matter that much? Arsenal had 71% possession yesterday and still didnt win. I'd take the win everytime over the possession but thats just my opinion.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (27-08-23), Privet (27-08-23), Ryankelvin (27-08-23)

Reviews

Does possession stats matter that much? Arsenal had 71% possession yesterday and still didnt win. I'd take the win everytime over the possession but thats just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

On the rare occasions that Forest did win last season they were lucky if they had 30% possession. It's what you do with the ball when you have possession that's important.
    Are we there yet ?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (27-08-23), Privet (27-08-23), Ryankelvin (27-08-23)

Reviews

Let’s wait and see, but I doubt it

QUOTE=Ketchup2023;3811303]Would you praise david then if they were?[/QUOTE]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (27-08-23), Ryankelvin (27-08-23)

Reviews

In reply to both ketchup and Barney, to me it does, I don’t really watch tv, my only guilty pleasure remaining in life is watching West Ham on tv. Fair enough for people who to win is everything and the end justifies the means.My point tho is watching West Ham play the way they do is a hard watch. Because of circumstances yesterday I could not watch the game but had the live game and extended highlights recorded. I chose to only look at the extended highlights this morning as I get bored watching them play the Moyes way. However, I did appreciate the way Brighton played the game the way it should be played

win everytime over the possession but thats just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

On the rare occasions that Forest did win last season they were lucky if they had 30% possession. It's what you do with the ball when you have possession that's important.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Privet; 27-08-23 at 10:47.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (27-08-23), Ketchup2023 (27-08-23), Ryankelvin (27-08-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    In reply to both ketchup and Barney, to me it does, I don’t really watch tv, my only guilty pleasure remaining in life is watching West Ham on tv. Fair enough for people who to win is everything and the end justifies the means.My point tho is watching West Ham play the way they do is a hard watch. Because of circumstances yesterday I could not watch the game but had the live game and extended highlights recorded. I chose to only look at the extended highlights this morning as I get bored watching them play the Moyes way. However, I did appreciate the way Brighton played the game the way it should be played

win everytime over the possession but thats just my opinion.
    On the rare occasions that Forest did win last season they were lucky if they had 30% possession. It's what you do with the ball when you have possession that's important.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    I cant understand you at all privet but obviously i totally respect your views and opinions. Would you give west ham no credit at all for winning yesterday? Brighton are a very tough team to beat anytime, mitoma never really got a look in yesterday by his standard. Is alot of that not down to david and west ham.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (27-08-23), Ryankelvin (27-08-23)

Reviews

Sure my wife can’t understand me either ketchup and that’s not when I am talking about football. I can understand counter attack football in certain games but game in game out home and away against all opposition I don’t agree with. If counter attack was deployed like Klopp used it with a high press game that is different.

As Moyes said, he tried to play a more progressive style last year and it did not work, what he appears to fail to notice is that he and his assistant Kevin Nolan can’t coach that type of game. That is why four members of his coaching staff walked this summer

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    On the rare occasions that Forest did win last season they were lucky if they had 30% possession. It's what you do with the ball when you have possession that's important.
    [/QUOTE]
    I cant understand you at all privet but obviously i totally respect your views and opinions. Would you give west ham no credit at all for winning yesterday? Brighton are a very tough team to beat anytime, mitoma never really got a look in yesterday by his standard. Is alot of that not down to david and west ham.[/QUOTE]

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (27-08-23), Ryankelvin (27-08-23)

Sheffield utd v man city, pep isn't around for todays game. Foden doesn't start despite playing very well the last day. Doku is also on the bench. Gvardiol starts. John egan could have a busy day, i'll go for 3-0 to city.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Privet (27-08-23), Ryankelvin (27-08-23)

Burnley v Villa, this could be close. I'll go for 2-1 to villa.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I seen no football yesterday, but any team that can go to Brighton and win , deserves enormous credit.
    Possession stats don’t really carry any weight , it’s what you do with the ball when you have it that counts.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (27-08-23), Privet (27-08-23)

Matty cash puts villa 1-0 up.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post: