Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    I didn't say he should run again. Neither should trump , I'll lose all respect for the American people if he's reelected.

It does amaze me though in a country with over three hundred million people that they can't come up with a few decent presidential candidates.
    You have respect for American people?

Seriously ?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (11-05-23), Mrbean76 (10-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    You have respect for American people?

Seriously ?
    I've no respect for trump supporters, other Americans....a smidgen.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (11-05-23), Rockerman (10-05-23)

Reviews

We agree then.

I have an old friend who is a massive Trump fan. He'd sicken your balls. I punched him twice during lockdown .

No joking!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (10-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    We agree then.

I have an old friend who is a massive Trump fan. He'd sicken your balls. I punched him twice during lockdown .

No joking!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (10-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo02 View Post
    Anyone is better than old Joe
    Thats just tripe post really designed to provoke . So Trump by your logic better than Biden , I think Biden too old but has done a fair job so far and were it not for the Oil owned dickhead Joe Manchin senator he would have a lot more done.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Reviews

I have spent a lot of time there over the years and was shocked at how badly educated the vast majority are , how unaware they are of most basic knowledge , about 5% highly educated , rest were always prone to someone like Trump , I have never met the most brilliant few followed by a swathe of thick as shit but think they are clever .
    Clubcard stop now

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (11-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Thats just tripe post really designed to provoke . So Trump by your logic better than Biden , I think Biden too old but has done a fair job so far and were it not for the Oil owned dickhead Joe Manchin senator he would have a lot more done.
    There on a par in my book , when Trump was in he had the maniacs under control , Biden can't control them only seems to be provoking them

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo02 View Post
    There on a par in my book , when Trump was in he had the maniacs under control , Biden can't control them only seems to be provoking them
    We have nothing to discuss TBH , Proud Boys et al , I think your just mildly trolling , so not taking the bait.
    Clubcard stop now

Reviews

We have nothing to discuss TBH , Proud Boys et al , I think your just mildly trolling , so not taking the bait.
    I'm no troll mate , that's just my opinion on it , ol Joe is losing his touch

Reviews

I have spent a lot of time there over the years and was shocked at how badly educated the vast majority are , how unaware they are of most basic knowledge , about 5% highly educated , rest were always prone to someone like Trump , I have never met the most brilliant few followed by a swathe of thick as shit but think they are clever .

Trump supporters are a special kind of stupid. The most bemusing thing about them is that they actually think trump gives a shit about the average person. He's as out of touch with ordinary people as that ponce in England who was just crowned a few days ago.

As Mark Twain said " If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it "

Good luck to America and us all !!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (12-05-23)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast