Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For the record

Default missing the point

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    you can only comment on whats in front of you.This whole thing was based on a moral reason for those who decided to leave.They said they couldnt stay in here good consious so left.That is a moral issue.

Thanks for the complements and oh by the way,lack of transparency isnt an issue for me,i can see right though you.

savvy,
    Westside.
    that's my point! i am only commenting on whats in front of me! im not getting involved in the reasons of the dispute between EI and the banned people and those who left for their own reasons.

i dont know anything about the dispute, apart from what ive read here, so i am not entitled to have an opionon on the moral issue, whatever it may be. im commenting on the nature of the dispute, not the reasons for it and im commenting on the atmosphere here as a result of the dispute and yes ill say it again - transparency.

you can see right through me? either youve outted my super secret sinister agenda to take over EI or youve got a nifty pair of xray specs!

ive had my two cents and as i admittedly dont know anything about the dispute i wont post anymore, i dont want to add the badness.

im just a disgruntled customer. thats all. no more. no less.

ive had my say and anything more would just resort to childish digs as you and i seem to have already begun! we aint even arguing about the same thing man!

later all

anyway twist this whatever way you want

Blog Entries

Default I give up

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I advertised on this site after the In Dublin stopped taking ads for sexual services around about 2000 and up to around 2004 paid *name removed* cash each month in person; now, there was another site owned by a nasty pimp, but he and I didn't see eye to eye so I refused to advertise on his site. And prior to 2004, *name removd* always complained about this nasty pimp threathening him and even going to his mother's house. Around 2004, *name removed* sold this site to that nasty pimp, and from there advertisers had to go to AIB and lodge money into the account of E-Designers.

Stevie and NBT are not liars-I didn't read that article, but if it mentioned that nasty pimp owning this site, that is the truth, and I'm willing to go to court and state that. Please understand my point of view-here's a person who has contacted newspapers, not one, but serveral on me, yet wants a newspaper to retract statements made-excuse me for saying it, but Irish people are out of their fucking minds
    my whole point escapes you.Im not interested either in online drama about other ppl regardless of whatever shape or form it comes in.Doesnt interest me at all.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by mikemacc View Post
    that's my point! i am only commenting on whats in front of me! im not getting involved in the reasons of the dispute between EI and the banned people and those who left for their own reasons.

i dont know anything about the dispute, apart from what ive read here, so i am not entitled to have an opionon on the moral issue, whatever it may be. im commenting on the nature of the dispute, not the reasons for it and im commenting on the atmosphere here as a result of the dispute and yes ill say it again - transparency.

you can see right through me? either youve outted my super secret sinister agenda to take over EI or youve got a nifty pair of xray specs!

ive had my two cents and as i admittedly dont know anything about the dispute i wont post anymore, i dont want to add the badness.

im just a disgruntled customer. thats all. no more. no less.

ive had my say and anything more would just resort to childish digs as you and i seem to have already begun! we aint even arguing about the same thing man!

later all

anyway twist this whatever way you want
    see ya,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Anita, I'll let you post this rubbish, but no names please.
    Thank you for removing the name, it gives cred to the ''rubbish''

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12