Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: For the record

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default For the record

    And I won't get involved in any discussion after this.......

    However

    People that post on a forum can hide behind a keyboard - the real person is usually someone totally different.

    I shall miss NBT on this board - he doesn't have a gang, not a criminal or a pimp.

    A genuine client - one that you would be happy to see again and again.

    We all know how difficult this job can be, and scary and tough.

    NBT is someone that restores your faith in 'punters'

    It truly horrible all the things I've read and heard lately - sad that it has come so far, and genuine, nice guys are being tarred with the same brush as the truly fucked up scary freaks we are all worried might walk through our door one day.

    I don't know Stewie and I don't know Who Dares Wins - other than he comes from my neck of the woods.

    What I do know is that they tell it how it is - Or they did...

    There are some real gossipy men on this site - and i'm more worried about them and the damage that they can do - they are the ones carrying a different type of axe to grind.

    So, my opinion, just telling you how it is as a WG from Manchester.

    Love
    T
    xxxxx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,062
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default Well said Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    And I won't get involved in any discussion after this.......

    However

    People that post on a forum can hide behind a keyboard - the real person is usually someone totally different.

    I shall miss NBT on this board - he doesn't have a gang, not a criminal or a pimp.

    A genuine client - one that you would be happy to see again and again.

    We all know how difficult this job can be, and scary and tough.

    NBT is someone that restores your faith in 'punters'

    It truly horrible all the things I've read and heard lately - sad that it has come so far, and genuine, nice guys are being tarred with the same brush as the truly fucked up scary freaks we are all worried might walk through our door one day.

    I don't know Stewie and I don't know Who Dares Wins - other than he comes from my neck of the woods.

    What I do know is that they tell it how it is - Or they did...

    There are some real gossipy men on this site - and i'm more worried about them and the damage that they can do - they are the ones carrying a different type of axe to grind.

    So, my opinion, just telling you how it is as a WG from Manchester.

    Love
    T
    xxxxx
    I don't know enough about the 'facts' of what Stewie, NBT and Hwdw were challenging Patricia & EI on but they obviously felt strongly about it. NBT did a lot of good work on the review system and it is a shame that his departure came about like it did.

    Keep telling it like it is T.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    I shall miss NBT on this board - he doesn't have a gang, not a criminal or a pimp.
    Just to be clear, I am not saying NBT is a criminal or a pimp. When I say a gang, I just mean the gang he hangs with online, I don't mean "gang" in the criminal sense.

    I will miss the good side of NBT but he won't be unbanned as he has a bad side and I've had enough of it. I think NBT has behaved very stupidly this week and he is creating a dangererous environment for escorts with his silly behaviour and therefore it is in inexcusable, but that is different to my considering him a pimp or a criminal.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,517
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    I don't know Stewie and I don't know Who Dares Wins - other than he comes from my neck of the woods.

    What I do know is that they tell it how it is - Or they did...
    Here you are saying that others who didnt agree with them are liars (they dont tell it like it is).Well for your info darling some of us are just as good so unless you actually meet the others ,you can let the judging go.

    Save the judging of ppl you know nothing about.

    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    somewhere over there
    Posts
    98
    Reviews
    15

    Default dangerous environment

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Just to be clear, I am not saying NBT is a criminal or a pimp. When I say a gang, I just mean the gang he hangs with online, I don't mean "gang" in the criminal sense.

    I will miss the good side of NBT but he won't be unbanned as he has a bad side and I've had enough of it. I think NBT has behaved very stupidly this week and he is creating a dangererous environment for escorts with his silly behaviour and therefore it is in inexcusable, but that is different to my considering him a pimp or a criminal.
    that one about him creating a dangerous environment for escorts ... how exactly did he do that? he created a poxy environment for EI, but more specifically the offices of EI, and yuou yourself. you said you were flooded with calls from escorts - fair enough, but that isnt dangerous, its a nuisance, nothing more!

    the word "dangerous" is just tarring nbt with the villian brush, while you paint yourself as saviour of the escorts from the "dangerous environment" - particularly when he can no longer argue his case here.

    fair enough things got nasty and heated between you and nbt, and ye were both out of order, but you never did COMPREHENSIVELY answer the questions put to you.

    i never posted in the 3 months since i joined, simply because the general banter between the likes of nbt and stewie, etc was so entertaining.

    this place is absolutely no fun anymore. it used to be.

    because the questions were not answered to my satisfaction, and many others, and the fun has been sucked clean out, ill be here another week probably, long enough to set up a punt or two for christmas and then like so many other, im off

    it all feels like an uprising that was dealt with in a heavy handed way. get those that disagree up against a wall and shoot em

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,517
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default So let me get this right

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemacc View Post

    because the questions were not answered to my satisfaction, and many others, and the fun has been sucked clean out, ill be here another week probably, long enough to set up a punt or two for christmas and then like so many other, im off
    you claim that you still have unanswered questions with regards to the questions that were given here based on what some consider to be a moral reason for leaving yet you will still put your morals on hold by setting up appointments on this site.

    Ops there goes my dog.I told him lots of times not to be reading over my shoulder.Must go now.Have to put him in the recovery position for the vet.

    plz,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    somewhere over there
    Posts
    98
    Reviews
    15

    Default morals my arse!

    nice try, playing the morals card.

    but when did i mention morals? not once. if this were a moral issue then being on this site in the first place would be hypocritical to the max! but im sure that was the oh so clever point you were trying to make

    just to reiterate, becuase apparently you are a little slow, im going to leave because the fun is gone, atmosphere is nasty, heavy handed attitiude of mods and lack of transparency

    savvy mr westside?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,517
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default See this is the diff between you and i

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemacc View Post
    nice try, playing the morals card.

    but when did i mention morals? not once. if this were a moral issue then being on this site in the first place would be hypocritical to the max! but im sure that was the oh so clever point you were trying to make

    just to reiterate, becuase apparently you are a little slow, im going to leave because the fun is gone, atmosphere is nasty, heavy handed attitiude of mods and lack of transparency

    savvy mr westside?
    you can only comment on whats in front of you.This whole thing was based on a moral reason for those who decided to leave.They said they couldnt stay in here good consious so left.That is a moral issue.

    Thanks for the complements and oh by the way,lack of transparency isnt an issue for me,i can see right though you.

    savvy,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Here you are saying that others who didnt agree with them are liars (they dont tell it like it is).Well for your info darling some of us are just as good so unless you actually meet the others ,you can let the judging go.

    Save the judging of ppl you know nothing about.

    Westside.
    I advertised on this site after the In Dublin stopped taking ads for sexual services around about 2000 and up to around 2004 paid *name removed* cash each month in person; now, there was another site owned by a nasty pimp, but he and I didn't see eye to eye so I refused to advertise on his site. And prior to 2004, *name removd* always complained about this nasty pimp threathening him and even going to his mother's house. Around 2004, *name removed* sold this site to that nasty pimp, and from there advertisers had to go to AIB and lodge money into the account of E-Designers.

    Stevie and NBT are not liars-I didn't read that article, but if it mentioned that nasty pimp owning this site, that is the truth, and I'm willing to go to court and state that. Please understand my point of view-here's a person who has contacted newspapers, not one, but serveral on me, yet wants a newspaper to retract statements made-excuse me for saying it, but Irish people are out of their fucking minds
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 26-11-09 at 21:16.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Anita, I'll let you post this rubbish, but no names please. I am not going to discuss this any further with you as there is no point. but you need stop making up stories because you think I grassed you up. I never grassed you up. Your brothels got raided because of a police operation to clamp down on brothel keepers like you and your boyfriend, not because I grassed you up. Get over it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •