Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Douche

1. Default Douche

Advice for a newbe

The best (and one of the cheapest!) is a shower head attachment you can be sure to be squeaky clean. Playblue also do one you can attach to a tap for €70. I just don't find ordinary douches leave me as fresh and clean as I'd like 1
    Lucan Dublin 22 from 3rd May, Kilkenny from 6th May!!!
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, WHATSAPP ME FOR A CHAT ON CAM or for some of my personal videos & photos!
    CHECK OUT MY TWITTER/X @IRISH_JENNYEI for 100s more photos & daily photos!!
    !]

Highly recommend the shower attachment. Playblue have a cheap plastic one that’s perfectly adequate for about €7 so you don’t need to spend a fortune to try it. Make sure the water isn’t too hot and don’t put the pressure up too high.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vsrange For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (19-05-23)

Reviews

As said above a shower attachment is the best.

But only stick it in a few of inches and suck the water up with your ass/out.

You want to clean your ass not your intestine or you will be pissing shit out your ass all night and not cool for your partner.

Practice makes perfect.

6. Love

SEVEN CREATIONS squeeze clean douche bulb from Amazon has been my loyal assistant for more than a decade. Great for both deep and shallow douching. I'm surprised that so many people recommend shower hose attachments, with this you don't need to dismantle your bathroom, just refill a few times.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seven-Creat.../dp/B008M4TCXC

Ask for details if you want tips on the process itself.
    Last edited by Dieve; 02-06-23 at 04:08.
    Don't wait to get confident. Just do it, and eventually the confidence will follow

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dieve For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (14-06-23), OpenMindOllie (25-06-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Dieve View Post
    SEVEN CREATIONS squeeze clean douche bulb from Amazon has been my loyal assistant for more than a decade. Great for both deep and shallow douching. I'm surprised that so many people recommend shower hose attachments, with this you don't need to dismantle your bathroom, just refill a few times.

could I get some advice on this as a newbie thanks in advance

9. Default

I got one which I just fill up with water and squeeze. But it sort of hurts when the water comes out. Any tips?

10. Love

Quote Originally Posted by DickRyder View Post
    I got one which I just fill up with water and squeeze. But it sort of hurts when the water comes out. Any tips?
    If you ate something spicy, they say it's spicy twice 🙂

If that's not the case, make sure you pull your rectum's wall to the side with your finger to help the water out instead of pushing the assmuscle too hard.

Has it hurt on subsequent occasions too, or are you alright now?
    Don't wait to get confident. Just do it, and eventually the confidence will follow

11. Love

Let me reflect on my old post by proudly announcing that I have successfully transitioned to hose douching, yay!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Ironically it was because of a problematic bathroom, so like the saying goes, necessity is the mother of invention 😊

Some cases, like fixed shower heads still require bulb douching from the tap, but now I see how much slower it is. Great for getting the hang of measurements though, til you feel ready to graduate to the hose.

It actually doesn't even require an attachment, and the dismantling is faster than I thought. Just hold the hose on your bumhole, the water pressure will be enough to penetrate by itself.

I found a great manual with pictures that shows how tall the flow should be, but you have to time it instinctively to gauge how much you should fill yourself up to prevent overloading. It says five seconds, so it's really important when to stop. The disclaimer at the end says listen to your body, tailor it to your own needs. Practice makes it perfect, and be compassionate with yourself if some days you're more tender than others.

https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

Flushing past the sigmoid colon when I got too enthusiastic once made me crap my bed twice in a day, luckily between bookings. I exploded with a poor client too, but thankfully rushed just in time to the shower. Still managed to sell two clean peaches that day, so I guess god is a nice guy.

It's true that it's unlikely to be able to do shallow douching with a hose, but the whole process is so much quicker, that it won't even matter.

The Amazon link I had for the bulb doesn't work anymore, but I found it in a local store in Limerick.

https://loveangels.ie/products/squee...fa430bfe&_ss=r

🍑🌊🌊💩 Let's douche, comrades! 💩🌊🌊🍑

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dieve For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (22-04-24)

Reviews

Let me reflect on my old post by proudly announcing that I have successfully transitioned to hose douching, yay!!! ������

Ironically it was because of a problematic bathroom, so like the saying goes, necessity is the mother of invention ��

Some cases, like fixed shower heads still require bulb douching from the tap, but now I see how much slower it is. Great for getting the hang of measurements though, til you feel ready to graduate to the hose.

It actually doesn't even require an attachment, and the dismantling is faster than I thought. Just hold the hose on your bumhole, the water pressure will be enough to penetrate by itself.

I found a great manual with pictures that shows how tall the flow should be, but you have to time it instinctively to gauge how much you should fill yourself up to prevent overloading. It says five seconds, so it's really important when to stop. The disclaimer at the end says listen to your body, tailor it to your own needs. Practice makes it perfect, and be compassionate with yourself if some days you're more tender than others.

https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

Flushing past the sigmoid colon when I got too enthusiastic once made me crap my bed twice in a day, luckily between bookings. I exploded with a poor client too, but thankfully rushed just in time to the shower. Still managed to sell two clean peaches that day, so I guess god is a nice guy.

It's true that it's unlikely to be able to do shallow douching with a hose, but the whole process is so much quicker, that it won't even matter.

The Amazon link I had for the bulb doesn't work anymore, but I found it in a local store in Limerick.

https://loveangels.ie/products/squee...fa430bfe&_ss=r

�������� Let's douche, comrades! ��������

Some guys would pay extra for that kinda thing Dieve !��
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 20-04-24 at 03:30. Reason: Dieve, not Sieve.....
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast